Sign in to follow this  
HiImHigh

Got bag troubles

HiImHigh

Hi there everyone, since about a week now I've been having trouble with moving my bags off my character. It is the second Beta-2 backpag in particular (see vid). When I move it or a bag it's in, the bags glitch and I have to fill the space with an item for it to recognise that's something's wrong. It happened around the time that the no bag stacking update came out and I was wondering if maybe it's related. I already filed a bug report, but I'm wondering if that'll fix my personal problem. I haven't been able to play PMC since the bug so I really hope someone can help.

If anyone knows what to do or can help me in some other way, I'd greatly appreciate :)

BanditMaka

Has that been stuck on your character since the stack update then? Must be related.
That' so f'd. Good luck.

NewmaticWeasel

Beats the hell out of me, BSG said you also couldn't stack backpacks in raid yet I keep coming out with multiple scavs and berkuts when I extract so... insert whatever overused excuse you'd like. Beta, git gud, early access, they aren't finished yet, wait a while, come back at a later date. 

Wolfsb4ne

Anything above a certain size backpack (somewhere around tri-zip) now has a maximum of 1 allowed on your character inventory. Too stop RMT and cheating. BSG patch this few days ago.

Solution putted all backpack in your inventory of your stash and use the last one of your stack.

HiImHigh

@Wolfsb4ne The problem is that I can't move all my bags from my character as can be seen in the vid. Even when the Beta-2 in question is completely empty I can't move it

Wolfsb4ne
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, HiImHigh said:

@Wolfsb4ne The problem is that I can't move all my bags from my character as can be seen in the vid. Even when the Beta-2 in question is completely empty I can't move it

You can't move the first pigrim to your inventory? You should make a ticket to support then...

Edited by Wolfsb4ne

HiImHigh
3 hours ago, Wolfsb4ne said:

You can't move the first pigrim to your inventory? You should make a ticket to support then...

Nope not working either, my guess is because it contains the glitched bag. I filed a bug report already but how do I create a ticket to support?

Wolfsb4ne
2 hours ago, HiImHigh said:

Nope not working either, my guess is because it contains the glitched bag. I filed a bug report already but how do I create a ticket to support?

In the launcher/report bug