Littlepsycho

Force players to give back teammate's items after a raid.

Littlepsycho

So this suggestion is to combat 2 things in particular, RMT, and people artificially boosting friends.

In both these scenarios, the recipient has to give back the items (Presumably taken from his inventory and then given back to the gifter through messenger)

However not only does this harm bad actors, this will also help somewhat to normal players. Players who give teammates gear will be fine, as they simply have to give the gear back after the raid. Also, this allows for easier transfer of gear back to teammates, as usually you'd have to enter another raid. From what I can see this change will only hurt illegitimate players and help normal ones.

• Upvote 1

Starioshka

Seems like a lot of extra messing around and menus my man.

Littlepsycho

I don't necessarily think so, the items can just be immediately taken without the players interaction after a raid, and you could simply get the gear from messenger just like insurance, doesn't seem to different to what it currently is.

DeadlyJesse

so what your saying is, disallow people from gifting keys and weapons and such to friends? just so we can counter "RMT"

Regional

Eh no