Sign in to follow this  
DissAbledGamer

Losing insurance on death on items even without losing them?

DissAbledGamer

I just died and noticed all my keys and red rebel lost its insured status. When did they change this? I spent like 500k insuring my keys to show which ones i wana keep and take into raid... now that money is wasted :(

derised

It's a waste of money in general to insure any of those really.

JustinYeranus
Posted (edited)

The same happened to me yesterday. Lost the insurance of my sicc case filled to the brim with reserve keys, the red rebel, a paracord that I had in the container and also noticed later that the insurance of a scope that I had used the match before which I later switched for another scope was gone.

@derised Yes it is a waste of money, but it's convenient to just be able to hit insure all and click next and not have to unselect the red rebel and sic case everytime.

Reported it as a bug. Sucks- cost me 460k to insure it again.

Edited by JustinYeranus

MixitBaby
25 minutes ago, JustinYeranus said:

The same happened to me yesterday. Lost the insurance of my sicc case filled to the brim with reserve keys, the red rebel, a paracord that I had in the container and also noticed later that the insurance of a scope that I had used the match before which I later switched for another scope was gone.

@derised Yes it is a waste of money, but it's convenient to just be able to hit insure all and click next and not have to unselect the red rebel and sic case everytime.

Reported it as a bug. Sucks- cost me 460k to insure it again.

Tbh - for 460k I'd rather do two clicks every time...

ferguswag

Yea it's kind of a weird flex to willingly pay half a mil to insure something you'd never risk taking out of your butt hole...

JustinYeranus

I personally find it annoying to un-select the sicc case and RR every time you insure a loadout. I just hit "insure all" and press next. It's only 1 match worth of loot to insure it- so why not?

It should stay insured. This has been the first time I've encountered this after playing for 1100+ hours.