Sign in to follow this  
Atherius94

Mosins are broken with 7.62 ammo

Atherius94

Had a naked guy with just a mosin running, shoot him directly in the thorax.. didn't die.. after those 2 shoots I shot him further 2 shots with aps pistol into thorax.. report showed 172 dmg dealt but he can one tap me with armor class 4 in thorax where I shot him 3 times and he didn't die? broken as fck game..

moral is don't run with armor.. cause it is useless, run naked cause you won't die with 1 tap to thorax.

RainmakerM4

Moral of the story dont run ancient rifles

Kthelmir

Moral of the story is you need to hit your targets and not just claim you did. 

• Cold 1

behi09ma
1 hour ago, Atherius94 said:

Had a naked guy with just a mosin running, shoot him directly in the thorax.. didn't die.. after those 2 shoots I shot him further 2 shots with aps pistol into thorax.. report showed 172 dmg dealt but he can one tap me with armor class 4 in thorax where I shot him 3 times and he didn't die? broken as fck game..

moral is don't run with armor.. cause it is useless, run naked cause you won't die with 1 tap to thorax.

yeah last guy said perfectly. you think you hit him in thorax, but for sure you didn't, or if you did, your bullets were armor pen ones with no flesh dmg.

it's human's nature to blame other things, if he himself fails. next time try to think what you did wrong, that will help you improve.

meanwhile mosins got nerfed recently, so chill and by the way feel free to not use armors at all, no one forces you to any gear.

Saws_n_Sins

Well don't forget every mosin user now is using snb rounds which will go through everything. They tried to nerf the mosins by making the lps ammo prapor sells 450ish rubles now. So people will instead of buying lps just go spend just a small fraction more for snb...

Also the 7.62x54r is a big round, doesn't matter what kind of variant of the round somebody is shooting it will pack a punch. I shoot the cheap tula brand (I don't know what the variant in game would be for a similar round), which is like the cheapest ammo you can get for the gun and it has no problems punching through most steel targets. Only steel targets it won't punch through is ones rated for high powered rifles. I don't think a lot of people that play this game realize how powerful the mosin really is. It has a reason why it was in service for such a long time.

BanditMaka
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Atherius94 said:

What ammo where you running, how many times did you actually hit him, and did you hit anyone else in the same game. Show us the stat screen an we can work it out.

Class 4 has def saved my life a bunch off times, other times I've been one tapped in a Wendy. It is what it is unless it's an actual bug like visor not registering as down.

Edited by BanditMaka