NiallUK

Extracted from Reserve, none of my items are found in raid?

NiallUK

Hi all!

I recently went to Reserve for the first time, grabbed some loot and headed for the Sewer Manhole extract. When i extracted, none of my items have Found In Raid Status. Is this intended? And why?

Thanks!

Nevermind, It's because i did a run-through!

Caster89Actual
1 hour ago, NiallUK said:

Hi all!

I recently went to Reserve for the first time, grabbed some loot and headed for the Sewer Manhole extract. When i extracted, none of my items have Found In Raid Status. Is this intended? And why?

Thanks!

Nevermind, It's because i did a run-through!

Did you get a run through?

pleznt

I just killed a PMC on factory and none of the items I took from him had found in raid status. Is this new feature?

pleznt

Everytime I finish a raid I have to also restart the game because the trader dont work.

Madiakz
5 minutes ago, pleznt said:

I just killed a PMC on factory and none of the items I took from him had found in raid status. Is this new feature?

If you mean the players equipment, armour and weapons they do not get the FIR status. Only looted items not brought in to the raid count.

pleznt
On 7/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, Madiakz said:

If you mean the players equipment, armour and weapons they do not get the FIR status. Only looted items not brought in to the raid count.

Yeah that's what I meant, why is this? Have players been exploiting the system?

Slander
3 minutes ago, pleznt said:

To combat RMT, real money traders.

Thormato
5 minutes ago, Slander said:

To combat RMT, real money traders.

Wrong, exploiting this system existed befor RMT existed

Madiakz
15 minutes ago, pleznt said:

I believe it was intended to make you think more about what you are looting. Do you need guns and equipment? Take the player items to use them. Want to make some money on the flea market? Find more valuable loot.

Thormato
2 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

I believe it was intended to make you think more about what you are looting. Do you need guns and equipment? Take the player items to use them. Want to make some money on the flea market? Find more valuable loot.

The first time they changed it was when people abused it to complet Found in Raid Quest by letting their buddy buy it and bring it into the raid

pleznt
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

Ah yeah, I like that the devs wanna make people interact more and use their brains, instead of running around at level 40 with a paca and a mosin, low risk with a good chance of 1 tapping a player. Then running to that high loot room with their key chains then straight to exfil or just disconnect if they find that the rooms are already open.

I prefer running an awesome kit on my PMC everytime, it's more fun experiencing all the attachments and kits, and if I die it's exciting for the player who loots me. About 70% of players I kill have terrible load outs.

I find it fun allocating myself time to play, then spending the entire time the raid gives you and exfil within the last 5-10 minutes. Instead of sprinting around like a headless chicking trying to beat people to loot spots, it's really boring way to play imo.

Madiakz
1 minute ago, Thormato said:

The first time they changed it was when people abused it to complet Found in Raid Quest by letting their buddy buy it and bring it into the raid

True, but Nikita also said recently that he wanted you to think about loot more and what is valuable to the player.

pleznt
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Thormato said:

Ah yeah makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Madiakz said:

True, but Nikita also said recently that he wanted you to think about loot more and what is valuable to the player.

Man I like taking my sweet as time in raids, slow is smooth smooth is fast, gives me time to think about the items I'm looting instead of going "OMG I FOUND A GRAPHICS CARD, PANIC AND RUN TO THE EXIT", didn't even need to roubles or the gpu, in fact I was supposed to complete a quest.

I mean GPU is pretty phat find tho

Edited by pleznt
gpus will make you jiggle and wiggle

Madiakz
1 minute ago, pleznt said:

Ah yeah, I like that the devs wanna make people interact more and use their brains, instead of running around at level 40 with a paca and a mosin, low risk with a good chance of 1 tapping a player. Then running to that high loot room with their key chains then straight to exfil or just disconnect if they find that the rooms are already open.

I prefer running an awesome kit on my PMC everytime, it's more fun experiencing all the attachments and kits, and if I die it's exciting for the player who loots me. About 70% of players I kill have terrible load outs.

I find it fun allocating myself time to play, then spending the entire time the raid gives you and exfil within the last 5-10 minutes. Instead of sprinting around like a headless chicking trying to beat people to loot spots, it's really boring way to play imo.

Yes I play similar to you and try to use the time to get the best loot possible, unless I find a task item that needs to be FiR, if that happens I'm outta there lol 😁 

pleznt
1 minute ago, Madiakz said:

Yes I play similar to you and try to use the time to get the best loot possible, unless I find a task item that needs to be FiR, if that happens I'm outta there lol 😁 

I think a lot of people don't have the patience, or just think that if they rush this raid, they can complete another one in a short amount of time maximizing their profit, but I find running around like that gets you killed more often. It's pleasing people can't just throw stuff into their secure containers for the flea market and just run towards death. I'm sure it annoyed a lot of other people tho :D

pleznt

Anyway, to stay on topic, for anyone wondering, if you run a raid, make sure to keep those items you found with FIR in your stash, don't go in offline mode to prac with stuff you wanna sell on flea market, it seems to lose it's status.

Keep those items in stash at all times to avoid bugging of the FIR status disappearing.

BrettB

While I agree with them trying to stop the RMT and things, I think current quest items should remain FIR even if you die.

Morphine injectors for the therapist for example. The things you need for the quest items you are currently on should remain FIR.