--kaos--

Toxic player

--kaos--

just wanted to leave a laughable DM i got.

Player runs about on interchange and kills "7 people". Running around like an elephant so we stopped and waited for him.. He then calls us the "retards"

idiot

darz.png

• Like 2

GymTime

"i must say the M4 is lovely"

I could just picture him raging behind the keyboard after that

Carro_Veloce

Complaining about camping in Tarkov? Oh me oh my. He's got more keyboards to break yet...

behi09ma
13 hours ago, --kaos-- said:

just wanted to leave a laughable DM i got.

Player runs about on interchange and kills "7 people". Running around like an elephant so we stopped and waited for him.. He then calls us the "retards"

idiot

darz.png

oh, last week i accept a friend request from a guy who i killed him on my way to extract on reserve, the D2 one. they were 3 i think cause i got one of them underground the new area, and after seeing no movement from them, yeah they were camping the dead body, i avoid them and the loot ofcourse, yeah i'm a solo player one. after 15 mins i tried to extract but heard them running towards the extract, without clearing corners. i turned back and killed both of them.

guess what, after i accepting the request i tried to say sorry for his death, you know it doesn't feel good to die on your way back home, but he raged like it's my fault he died to me 🤔

people should learn the game first and stop playing like cod, then try not to blame others for their own faults.

--kaos--
Posted (edited)

he replied, i hope one day he sees that hes being laughed at

dar2.thumb.png.5263d27aa0327fa04729e323303ae9cf.pngdarz2.thumb.png.5528382d7428229c79930ed4dd3ab3ec.pngdarz3.thumb.png.49515fe0fbb6ff93f38e1a5af65f6027.png

he complained that i run poo loot... but if my loot was poor

why would 

A) he die? - i killed him with my kit so clearly his wasnt great.

b) poor player?  maybe he had bad kit but he couldnt aim so needs to learn to play

c) if the loot i now have is s**t then he does realise the loot i have was actually his kit i pickedup....

wat a moron lol

Edited by --kaos--

NamelessMuppet

The two types of tarkov player:

• Like 1

--kaos--

i die plenty of times to cheaters, scavs when i do stupid stuff. campers. ...its tarkov... part of the game. u can play how u want.

u just have to be smart and keep your eye out. lol

Niewiarygodny
18 hours ago, --kaos-- said:

Fun thing in Tarkov.
People don't realise that there are always 2 sides of story.

Because you meet on extract or in x spot, does not mean that any of you were camping.
Whats more, people have problems with seeing diffrence between "camping in 1 spot for 10-20 min when they didn't hear anything or see anyone"
And between "waiting in 1 spot even x min because you heared someone and u won't push him in dumb way" :D

I was also called an "exit camper" few times, where i was running for 25-30 min on shoreine, searching each scav spawn, but when i was about to extract i heared someone running there so i sit on my ass and killed him.

:P

--kaos--

he admitted he killed "7" people so therefore he made racket.. he was like an elephant .. he was there fgor about 5-10 mins... lots of gun fire so we stood backl.. he ran down we killed him..tactical game play lol

traumacode

There's a difference between tactical waiting and ratting it out.  The difference is subtle...but it's there.

--kaos--

oh yeah we didn't want to get in to a position where we were gonna get done over by 2 or 3 teams so we patiently waited until it calmed down. then we moved

he blocked me so i cant message him no more

but feel free to give him so stick :) 

RemedySeven

He seemed awfully pissed about losing gear for someone who has "125mil" 

--kaos--

yeah i know, he also re added me

darz.png

--kaos--

image.png.9d0d3cc8f55e75e9d39c32dc489ee3d7.png

First point , i played more than 3 days

2, he makes out he is a big deal but makes a point that im level 15... yes i am .....a big player with all the big loot and all the " hey im so good look at me" loses to a 3 day level 15

i think the salty person here is you mate 

Van_Hellspit

In Tarkov camping isnt a thing, always  check your corners. Enjoy his loot fam 👏

--kaos--

yup lol