SG95

How to catch cheaters

SG95
Posted (edited)

Ive seen a minecraft server called hypixel do this, and it works great. Create invisible scavs and fake invisible players and program them to run around the map or stand still or proned; the cheat engines will pick these up and display them to cheaters and cheaters will also use autoaim on them. For each fake enemy killed they get a ticket, accumulate enough tickets in a short amount of time and you are banned :)

P.S. When a fake player or scav is killed, have its body appear and be lootable, that way the cheaters wont suspect anything and the ones that know will be worried every time they use wallahcks or aimbot to kill someone they cannot see

Edited by SG95
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 5

KiloNein

That's actually pretty damn smart.

Jolly_Roger88

Damn approved.

I hope BSG would take this into consideration.

Xeraphas

Sounds like a good idea but this should just be one factor to the ban process because some players will still manage to kill a lot of fakes just from bad timing and fight locations.

SG95
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Xeraphas said:

Sounds like a good idea but this should just be one factor to the ban process because some players will still manage to kill a lot of fakes just from bad timing and fight locations.

Thats why BSG should make the fakes only spawn in low traffic areas, another thing that would throw aimbotters off would be to put objects with headhitbox tags in the sky so cheaters shoot them repeatedly and get flagged easily

Edited by SG95

Bjason1
4 hours ago, SG95 said:

Ive seen a minecraft server called hypixel do this, and it works great. Create invisible scavs and fake invisible players and program them to run around the map or stand still or proned; the cheat engines will pick these up and display them to cheaters and cheaters will also use autoaim on them. For each fake enemy killed they get a ticket, accumulate enough tickets in a short amount of time and you are banned :)

P.S. When a fake player or scav is killed, have its body appear and be lootable, that way the cheaters wont suspect anything and the ones that know will be worried every time they use wallahcks or aimbot to kill someone they cannot see

Go posts this on reddit bud.  Nikita doesn't read these forums only the reddit ones.

• Like 1

ExuLvisionz

This would make aimbot glitchouts so they could shoot at one spot. Shooting in the invincible scav many times would trigger anti cheat notifs.

Harvg123

I love the idea and I hope it is one that can be implemented desperately!

My only point (i know nothing about coding or programming at all so please inform me if im wrong) if a cheat can see through walls then surely it can see if a scav is real AI or trap-AI? I dont know how it works as i said but im pretty sure if a hacker can fly, see and shoot through walls, see names of and pull loot from anywhere on the map AND aimbot like Shroud then surely they will pick up on the subtle differences between the AI?

KiloNein
3 hours ago, Harvg123 said:

I love the idea and I hope it is one that can be implemented desperately!

My only point (i know nothing about coding or programming at all so please inform me if im wrong) if a cheat can see through walls then surely it can see if a scav is real AI or trap-AI? I dont know how it works as i said but im pretty sure if a hacker can fly, see and shoot through walls, see names of and pull loot from anywhere on the map AND aimbot like Shroud then surely they will pick up on the subtle differences between the AI?

All of that should be fairly easy to counter. The hard work would be getting the invisible "scavs" or "players" into the game.

jason8261
Posted (edited)

On 7/7/2020 at 12:12 AM, SG95 said:

i suppose it would get rid of all the idiot cheaters that dont think. But if the hacker took that extra second to relies that what he aiming at isnt there, then he would just avoid shooting at it. maybe if they encode "enemy" in front of every player at all times, that is invisible / cant be interactive with, they could never use there aim bot for other players as this entity would throw them off every time. But i'm assuming this would take a toll on the servers / FPS etc.

Edited by jason8261