Vladdy_Daddy420

Report for hacker

Vladdy_Daddy420

Me and my friend's got killed on labs and his name was watchurheadttv. He was using aimbot, my friend has video proof.

• Like 1

Vladdy_Daddy420

Edit: It was on was labs too so big rip :( I cant get a good raid man

• Like 1

Jones9506

Hello hello. I'd like to shine some light on this situation, a few other people already put the pieces together but I figured I'd put my word out there as well.

I am WatchUrHead on twitch however my name in game is not currently WatchUrHeadTTV anymore. Currently it is R-A-T.

My advice to everyone is please make sure to pay attention to details, check the time and date of the clips when you were killed by this guy then go to mu twitch channel and check my vods. At the end of one of my vods before the cheater started killing people with my name, I changed my name which allowed the cheater to use my name. 

Also please check the level of the cheater then go to my vods and check my level and you will see that we are not the same level.

Also go into tarkov search for a friend and type watchurheadttv, someone will pop up which obviously isnt me because my name ingame is not watchurheadttv.

This is an issue that a few streamers have had recently. I apologize for any inconvenience this guy may have caused but I've got nothing to do with it.

Also, I work a ton and was at work when all of this went down.

Good luck in future raids people!

• Like 1

zak777655

I'm a friend of this dude he is also trash now so even if he was hacking he would still probs die XD XD XD but in all seriousness he had nothing to do with this hacker and i wish the best to everyone and hope you have a good rest of the wipe 

Jones9506

Lol thanks for the love zak

behi09ma
5 hours ago, Jones9506 said:

Hello hello. I'd like to shine some light on this situation, a few other people already put the pieces together but I figured I'd put my word out there as well.

I am WatchUrHead on twitch however my name in game is not currently WatchUrHeadTTV anymore. Currently it is R-A-T.

My advice to everyone is please make sure to pay attention to details, check the time and date of the clips when you were killed by this guy then go to mu twitch channel and check my vods. At the end of one of my vods before the cheater started killing people with my name, I changed my name which allowed the cheater to use my name. 

Also please check the level of the cheater then go to my vods and check my level and you will see that we are not the same level.

Also go into tarkov search for a friend and type watchurheadttv, someone will pop up which obviously isnt me because my name ingame is not watchurheadttv.

This is an issue that a few streamers have had recently. I apologize for any inconvenience this guy may have caused but I've got nothing to do with it.

Also, I work a ton and was at work when all of this went down.

Good luck in future raids people!

you don't need to be worry about it if you have changed your name.

Jones9506
5 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

you don't need to be worry about it if you have changed your name.

Im not worried, just letting people know.

vampy

please use the report system in the launcher under the bug section

this post is now #locked

• Like 1