Sign in to follow this  
Xbuk

Reserve alarm is too much

Xbuk

5 buzzes please!

People can easily estimate how long they have to get out. No need to annoy the whole map for 5 min!

chrisragnar

I think it's great, really adds to the flavour of the map. My pulse usually goes up a little while the siren is going. You know poo is happening and it's difficult to get proper read on your surrounding. 

• Like 1

Harvg123

I too like the alarm (sounds insane saying it out loud) it does add to the map in so many different ways and i cant imagine it without it! Its unplayable for me at the moment due to all the gaming chair players on there and reserve. The Shroudlings are in form at the moment. 

Bjason1

Alarm is good but volume should be adjusted.  Unity allows you to decrease volume while maintaining the same distance that the sound propagates.  It doesn't need to be super loud for most of the map to hear.  

My wife hates when I play this map because she can hear it through my headphones and its annoying.  She's right.  Turn down the volume just a smidge.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Pingske

But I like the loudness, it can mask my stomping around on wooden or metal floors and gunshots.

traumacode

Please nerf alarm, reminds me of my wife.

stepin_bboy

add a switch to shut off the alarm noise gated behind a key or something

Xeraphas

OWO ALARM FOR YOU BAKA 

RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN RAAAAAAAANNNN RAAAAAANNNNNN