Sign in to follow this  
Aussieeeee

Patch 12.6.7 Is the Hideout Redundant?

Patch 12.6.7 Is the Hideout Redundant?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the current balance between Flea market fees and Hideout crafting/Bitcoin farms

• Yes - I make very little money
    • No - It seems reasonable
    • Needs Tweaking

Aussieeeee
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

With over 4 wipes under my belt now I feel I am able to say I have seen the ups and downs of Tarkov.

Let me first start by saying, I am actually enjoying this new patch. Yes things are different, but that is why I keep coming back to Tarkov, its never the same game. 
FIR has brought its fair share of troubles but it also have made me a lot of money, one FIR gun when stripped and parts sold can rack up to over 250-300k easily.
Over all I would say it was a reasonable addition. It just needs tweaking.

Onto the Hideout
I am curious though as to the opinions of the community if you feel the Hideout is a bit redundant now with the high fee prices, oddly shaped pricing structures of Flea-market items and reduction in bitcoin value.

I have just sat down and went through the Workbench level 2-3 and Lavatory level 2-3 and found that the maximum profit I can make is approximately 45k an hour running both simultaneously. 
I did this by making a spreadsheet and checking prices average using the Marketplace website, checking pricing curves etc. 

Voice your opinions, be constructive It might be needed that Nikita looks into the balance between Fees and hideout items. ( Crafted items not having such a high fee maybe?) with a Crafted symbol instead of FIR.

Edited by Aussieeeee
Wrong keystroke

oldschool15

I only use the nutrition center to turn the chocolate i find into sugar, there doesnt seem to be much of a reason for it

chrisragnar

I never used the hideout to make money, just assumed it was a way to craft items for quest so you can curve some amount of bad luck with the RNG.

I'm writing a thread about how I think it would make more sens to be the owner of a bunker and employing several "PMCs" that you can take into raids. And I think the hideout could make more sens like that, and be part of the game not just a passive income.

NaClDrakor

I use the hidout only for a little passive income(Bitcoins) and for crafting devices which are hard to fin in raid for me (mostly Inteligence center stuff)

Harvg123

Same as others, i only really use hideout for quest items/other items needed in hideout corrugated hoses 😂

I do find it useful to save up non-FIR items to use for crafting, I can only assume thats what they intend you do with those items because just vendoring everything to traders has no depth whatsoever. 

• Like 1

Aussieeeee
17 minutes ago, Harvg123 said:

Same as others, i only really use hideout for quest items/other items needed in hideout corrugated hoses 😂

I do find it useful to save up non-FIR items to use for crafting, I can only assume thats what they intend you do with those items because just vendoring everything to traders has no depth whatsoever. 

Yeah I find it a real shame they brought in the fleamarket and crafting.

Only for it to really have zero depth now. Crafting has meta of course as with any system but with FIR really jacking up the prices on the fleamarket for some items to a silly price IE weapon attachments and Ammunition some balance should be made making it viable as part of the economy.