Sign in to follow this  
TarkovCitizen73677

BSG should add a rifled protection version of PACA soft armor

TarkovCitizen73677

This is just a suggestion gear for Escape from Tarkov to where you can a body armor that act like the PACA soft armor but able to stop 5.45x39mm, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39, and 7.62x51mm rounds as far as having the closest thing to having either a class 5 or 6 armor system in the game to give the option to run with a some what of reliable protection system. While running your favorite unarmored chest rig 

The Armor that I am referring to is the " Safe Life Defense - Tactical Flexible Rifle Armor " as future gear content to have in the game 

Here are some pictures of the Armor I am referring to, and I hope that this suggestion does get forward to Battlestate games content creator developers team. Lastly you can express your honest opinion on whether or not you want to see rifle protection verison of PACA soft armor 

safe-life-defense-armor-rev.jpg

Safe-Life-Defense-Plate-and-Vest.jpg

Tactical-Vest-Black-800px.jpg

Screenshot_20200707-081622_Facebook.jpg

afgan_

I think overall armour and rig system overhaul is coming. Please research "planned" (or rather rumoured) changes in 12.8 and 12.9. Specifically, removable and replaceable armour plates are planned. 

Summary can be found here, but likelihood and reliability of the information - that is something you will need to decide on...

Developz

yea i feel like when they ad the armor overhaul you will be able to buy a plate carrier than add the type of plate with the type of protection you need/want.