Sign in to follow this  
puddinpiez

Jaeger steals Factory keys

puddinpiez

If you attempt to do jaeger's trade for a new factory key using an old factory key, there is no option to select WHICH factory key y6ou are trading in. this causes Jaeger to take one of your unused factory keys plus the MREs in exchange for a factory key... please fix

BanditMaka

Yea I've done it as well,  and the FIR lion I lost for the Docs case tilted me a little bit for sure 😂 

There is a way to arrange it that can force it to take one or the other.  Try putting one on your character, one in a top of the stash etc. It's not that much money and if you find a way to consistently control it it will be worth the investment.

LenzOA

put the factory keys you do NOT want to trade into the inventory of your pmc (backpack, rig...) and only leave the bad key in your stash.

afgan_
15 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

put the factory keys you do NOT want to trade into the inventory of your pmc (backpack, rig...) and only leave the bad key in your stash.

That is not guaranteed to work.

However, you can select which items you want to use for barter. It is not great implementation, but possible. You need to remove the tick from "fill the items" and manually pull the items which you want to exchange.