Sign in to follow this  
Bjason1

Weird new hacks on Reserve

Bjason1

So my friend and I playing scavs on Reserve.  We both hear like a bullet popping sound, like a muffled shot.  Think silencer but no distance from the shot, like it was right next to us.  We both take damage.  We notice the AI scavs are also taking damage.  We just start running for exit and we see AI scavs along the way dying and taking damage as we are.  No matter where we are, we keep getting hit.  The muffled sound never changes, in doors or outside.  There's no other fighting noises or anything, just these muffled pops and me and my buddy and all the scavs around us taking damage and dying.  Super super weird.  We weren't being sniped because it happened indoors and outside.  Just sustained damage over time.

• Upvote 1

RemedySeven

So you immediately assume hacks and not a bug?

Bjason1

Lol yes.  I've been playing this game for months now and its very safe to assume its probably hacks.

• Like 1

RemedySeven
Posted (edited)

To me it honestly sounds more like a bug, mainly because the weird audio behavior  but you never know..

Edited by RemedySeven