BlooDxHound

Current state of tarkov is a joke

BlooDxHound

Instant no time to aim required apparently headshot after headshot, prefire headshots, cheaters everywhere, trash camper pussies camping everywhere and exfils, fortnite children bunny hopping whilst sprinting with 40kg on them, no skill pussies spamming grenades 10 at a time, killa and most raider aim is broken, scav aim recently started being broken too, tech support pretty much non existant, black limbs pointless now, desync, short match timer, raiders have magically more health than a 'regular' human. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

FamouZPT
Posted (edited)

Yap, current state is really a joke, and is ridiculous, worst state of the game ever...and devs do nothing about it. Just cheaters and more cheaters and desync

Edited by FamouZPT

Yarbay
vor 37 Minuten schrieb BlooDxHound:

Instant no time to aim required apparently headshot after headshot, prefire headshots, cheaters everywhere, trash camper pussies camping everywhere and exfils, fortnite children bunny hopping whilst sprinting with 40kg on them, no skill pussies spamming grenades 10 at a time, killa and most raider aim is broken, scav aim recently started being broken too, tech support pretty much non existant, black limbs pointless now, desync, short match timer, raiders have magically more health than a 'regular' human. 

I know what you mean Scavs at night without NV can see you before you can see him and can give a headshot. You see the PMC first you shoot him and he makes sidesteps when you hit very fast and can give you a perfect hit. Sometimes you meet Godlike Player and sometimes hatchet runner you hit him with AK 3 times and he makes with his makarov a perfect hit. Yeah i know what you mean. The Exit campers wait 40 Minutes that you bring him the Loot or the bushfighter waiting for Quest Kills. EFT is unbalanced.

You can play the Scav Version nothing to loose.

BlooDxHound
3 minutes ago, Yarbay said:

I know what you mean Scavs at night without NV can see you before you can see him and can give a headshot. You see the PMC first you shoot him and he makes sidesteps when you hit very fast and can give you a perfect hit. Sometimes you meet Godlike Player and sometimes hatchet runner you hit him with AK 3 times and he makes with his makarov a perfect hit. Yeah i know what you mean. The Exit campers wait 40 Minutes that you bring him the Loot or the bushfighter waiting for Quest Kills. EFT is unbalanced.

You can play the Scav Version nothing to loose.

Scavs seeing at night is not so much the issue, its recently regular scavs which are quite literally drunk civilians, you can know this by their voice lines such as (translated from Russian) ''My head hurts, need to drink less'', can spam their SKS or VEPR 366 rapidly from 50-70 meters away using iron sights (which if you spam should obscure view and you have to re-aim) and land consecutive hits on the same body part, either thorax or head. I do not  believe that everyone is now suddenly an esport champion, there have always been people with decent aim, but nowadays the headshots/desync/hackers are just ridiculous. Yesterday I was in D2 basement and there was a guy standing facing opposite end of hallway, (not even looking at me even though I was loudly walking right next to him), I shoot him in the head and he SNAPS around and one taps me. How can a braindead person which does not even hear footsteps SNAP AROUND and one shot? Could be luck, but this happens way too often for luck.

kyoto--
57 minutes ago, FamouZPT said:

Yap, current state is really a joke, and is ridiculous, worst state of the game ever...and devs do nothing about it. Just cheaters and more cheaters and desync

Can i get cho account then lmaoooo

Ricky-LaFleur

Pretty sure scavs have absolutely no gun recoil or gun kickback at all.

They shoot and the gun stays directly on target and however fast the weapon can shoot per minute is how many times you get hit.

But the worst part of this game is that all of the loot is in the same exact spot every time. 

Spawn----run directly to loot spawn as quick as possible--loot everything and run away or camp a door until someone finally makes it to try and get a few items and kill them.

If loot was random, exploring would be actually worthwhile..you'd run into a ton of different circumstances rather than the same bullshit choke points dictated by items.

Questenberg

Tarkov started out that pretty girlfriend you really enjoy.  Now she's fat, bloated, smells awful and takes away the things you love.  Top that off with the fact that you already know ALL of her kinks (like loot stashes), and the relationship is stale.

Hence why this is just one out of a million threads by people that feel the exact same way...

• Upvote 1

behi09ma
7 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

maybe stop saying this this is poo, that is poo, blah blah blah and give some suggestions about whatever you think is off.

i don't think you ever hold a weapon in your hand, just for your information, in close combat you don't need to bring your gun near your nose to aim, the pointfire is the way if the enemy is a few meters away from you.

about the campers, just don't be a lazy and clear your corners, through some nades in the area.

i'm against that bunny hopping poo, but too many casual players came to game from other games so they are doing some stupid poo that they used to do in those games, but i have good news to you, the weight system will change as nikita said and from 28 killos the weight punishment will start.

about the nades, dude you already made a topic about it and people answered you there. it's just funny you are complaining about nades.

ok let's complain about the raider's aim so they nerf em until they just stand still so you can kill them easily. dude watch some guide if you can't handle them and practice in offline raids to get better. complaining here is pointless, don't waste your time with blaming everything except yourself.

oh now scavs are op?🤣

raiders and scav bosses have more health from the start.

i have feelings that you can't handle this game at all, and just blaming whatever kills you. maybe if you get better, most of the problems will be solved.

again for every cases that you think is not right, give suggestions so people can discuss about them.

chrisragnar

Iv had fun. Never used sniper before so I decided to do some cheap runs on interchange. Got alot of kills with just a VPO.

catfaceuwu

I like to have fun and I like this game uwu hope you feel betters, if thats how you feel. *hug emojis*

• Confused 1

chrisragnar
6 hours ago, Ricky-LaFleur said:

Pretty sure scavs have absolutely no gun recoil or gun kickback at all.

They shoot and the gun stays directly on target and however fast the weapon can shoot per minute is how many times you get hit.

But the worst part of this game is that all of the loot is in the same exact spot every time. 

Spawn----run directly to loot spawn as quick as possible--loot everything and run away or camp a door until someone finally makes it to try and get a few items and kill them.

If loot was random, exploring would be actually worthwhile..you'd run into a ton of different circumstances rather than the same bullshit choke points dictated by items.

Well you have to program the bots to miss. How much are they suppose to miss? At some point they become absolutely irrelevant. There is no point to scav bots having recoil, it's just going to be a hassel to program them to handling it in different ways. It's more efficient to just program them with som random misses. I have personally only been one shot in the head once by scavs and find them to be pretty easy unless you are absolutely just sprinting into them. They yell well before shooting and usually misses enough shots for you to get get to cover. But obviously kill you if you let them catch you in the open and you fail to kill them fast enough. 

ACuddlyBadger

Honestly the worst part about Tarkov is the large and diverse community. This game blew up so much in popularity to where the community has been diluted into an impure mess of people used to games like Fortnite, CoD, Rust, PUBG. I came here expecting something similar in theme to stalker/metro with environmental threats like hunger, thirst, disease, poisoning, and some proper RPG mechanics. Those games are all FPS', but the primary goal of those games is not to kill, kill, kill everything on sight and greedily consume every ruble. Your primary goal is to follow the story which requires you to not get killed, hence why you need to reload a save after getting killed, you don't just respawn. That creates continuity in the story that isn't broken by your deaths. I think that is why BSG went with the FIR mechanics for quest items, because FIR is like reloading a save which means you technically never died lore wise to obtain and hand in those tank batteries, because you had to actually find them and extract. Its a pretty genius way of having story continuity in a multiplayer game where you die a lot.

Unfortunately with all the popularity, BSG is losing control of the vision of their own game because the players all rightfully want their own game. Then you got the streamers all up in Nikita's ear asking for this that and everything between. They got a diluted and widely spread diaspora of players from different types of shooter games that all want different and incompatible things from Tarkov. Then they gotta deal with RMTs and server issues. 

I want an EFT which doesn't revolve around KOS that blends gameplay and immersion from games like Stalker, Metro, and The Long Dark. I want to feel like my primary goal in any raid is to extract, not do some bullshit Jaeger quest that doesn't even require me to survive. I also can't be bothered to want rocket launchers, grenade launchers, or new maps, I just want replay value and a polished game that isn't the same as other shooters. I can't have that though when the majority of the playerbase wants a fundamentally different game than I. 

Salted1337
26 minutes ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

Unfortunately with all the popularity, BSG is losing control of the vision of their own game because the players all rightfully want their own game.

26 minutes ago, ACuddlyBadger said:

I want an EFT which doesn't revolve around KOS that blends gameplay and immersion from games like Stalker, Metro, and The Long Dark. I want to feel like my primary goal in any raid is to extract, not do some bullshit Jaeger quest that doesn't even require me to survive.

You're kind of contradicting yourself, no?

What if your wants is not the vision of Tarkov?

tobiassolem

There are a couple of you guys, making the same types of threads (this is your second), over and over. It shows you generally dislike the product. The message is clear, you - do not like Escape From Tarkov. We get it. To you it is "Battle Royale nonsense", on top of every other complaint you have.

What is it that you expect making these types of threads? Among your toxicity there is no sign of a suggestion, no trace of an interest in trying to form a constructive debate. No, you just want to pour out your negativity - and it keeps attracting the same couple of people who generally feels, and makes similar posts to yours.

It's as if you're using your percieved inadequacies of this game as an outlet for something completely different. But that's besides the point. This thread is doing nothing but inciting conflict - it lacks constructive debate, and its tone is generally derogatory, supported by foul language. Both cases of which are in violation of our forum rules.

You are free to discuss and criticise aspects of the game that you are not pleased with. But create threads that lead to interesting discourse, and stay away from just using the forums as an outlet for your frustration. Regardless of how warranted you feel it is.

Bottom line. In the future; make threads with original content that promotes a constructive debate, follows the forum rules...  or do not post at all.

(The people I refer to in the first paragraph will do the 'facepalm'-reaction)

Thank you!

Thread locked, #answered

• Like 1
  • Sad 1