Sign in to follow this  
BlooDxHound

Petition to remove CMS/Surv12 kits

Petition to remove CMS/Surv12 kits  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see CMS kits/Surv12 kits removed?

• Yes, CMS/Surv12 kits are unrealistic, black limbs should have severe consequences and you should need to move carefully to avoid getting blacked limbs
    • No, black limbs would make tarkov too difficult

BlooDxHound

In eft alpha black limbs were serious and had serious consequences, if there was someone camping and their stomach got blacked, they were not able to magically fix their black limb and poof good to go, they now were forced to move or die to dehydration. Now in tarkov I have no clue why devs added black limb removal, it just makes it so that campers can camp indefinately and people do not take limb damage seriously, it promotes COD movement and doesnt promote cautious movement. I heard that nikita in a recemt intervoew said that he would not listen to suggestions that make the game 'easier', so why then does he add dumb items like CMS kits to remove black limbs removing the whole premise of black limbs?

• Sad 3

Rekonsile
17 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

In eft alpha black limbs were serious and had serious consequences, if there was someone camping and their stomach got blacked, they were not able to magically fix their black limb and poof good to go, they now were forced to move or die to dehydration. Now in tarkov I have no clue why devs added black limb removal, it just makes it so that campers can camp indefinately and people do not take limb damage seriously, it promotes COD movement and doesnt promote cautious movement. I heard that nikita in a recemt intervoew said that he would not listen to suggestions that make the game 'easier', so why then does he add dumb items like CMS kits to remove black limbs removing the whole premise of black limbs?

why not remove all the stims as well?  you ask to remove one thing why not a few other things that wouldnt be around in real life.

Rekonsile
18 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

oh uh because back in the day scavs one tapped all limbs not covers in armor and it made playing the game extreamely boring... kinda like now when you have any wieght over 70 Kilos you are forced to be a slug... have or do you not use the surv or cms kits? oh and how many times have you played shoreline got the spawn near the wall and ran through the scav area within the first 30 seconds to a minute of the start of the game and had your limbs knocked? not really a fun time but hey man push it through and see where it goes i guess.

BlooDxHound
Just now, Rekonsile said:

why not remove all the stims as well?  you ask to remove one thing why not a few other things that wouldnt be around in real life.

Seems you are a casual and you play more COD and fortnite than tarkov, you are too dependant on CMS kits such as many streamers who lable themselves as 'good'. You dont want to remove CMS kits because if they got removed all the fortnite children would have to learn to move tactically/cautiously and not just cod rush then magically heal everything. If you need CMS kits to survive in tarkov, tarkov is clearly not for you. Like I said, learn to move cautiously, and you will not need CMS kits. Removing stims would not be a bad idea, they dont make sense, the only realistic part about stims is the adrenaline injector which is also used in real life, one could also argue that perhaps the stims inject drugs like what the germans consumed in ww2 to not need to sleep/eat and not feel pain for while, but for the most part stims are unrealistic and should not magically give +25 strength, its not what tarkov is supposed to be. Stims are more in the fortnite direction.

• Sad 2

Rekonsile
1 minute ago, BlooDxHound said:

Seems you are a casual and you play more COD and fortnite than tarkov, you are too dependant on CMS kits such as many streamers who lable themselves as 'good'. You dont want to remove CMS kits because if they got removed all the fortnite children would have to learn to move tactically/cautiously and not just cod rush then magically heal everything. If you need CMS kits to survive in tarkov, tarkov is clearly not for you. Like I said, learn to move cautiously, and you will not need CMS kits. Removing stims would not be a bad idea, they dont make sense, the only realistic part about stims is the adrenaline injector which is also used in real life, one could also argue that perhaps the stims inject drugs like what the germans consumed in ww2 to not need to sleep/eat and not feel pain for while, but for the most part stims are unrealistic and should not magically give +25 strength, its not what tarkov is supposed to be. Stims are more in the fortnite direction.

i have almost 3k hours in the game are you a casual?

also umm maybe you dont understand that people would just use pain killers like they always have.... also stims arent real... never had them in the military when i served and they still didnt have them when i was a contractor... oh and did you know that morphine renders you basicly useless? i mean this is game but if you want to remove one thing then remove basically everything that shouldnt be in the game?

• Upvote 2

BlooDxHound
1 minute ago, Rekonsile said:

oh uh because back in the day scavs one tapped all limbs not covers in armor and it made playing the game extreamely boring... kinda like now when you have any wieght over 70 Kilos you are forced to be a slug... have or do you not use the surv or cms kits? oh and how many times have you played shoreline got the spawn near the wall and ran through the scav area within the first 30 seconds to a minute of the start of the game and had your limbs knocked? not really a fun time but hey man push it through and see where it goes i guess.

Not sure what the point of your first sentence is. Try sprinting in real life with 70kg on you, its just not feasible for long distances, also easy to break your legs if you fall from even a small height of 0.5 meters with that weight. I hardly ever carry CMS kits on me, I am not used to using them, I move cautiously and avoid getting my limbs destroyed (emphasis on destroyed). The only times I carry CMS kits on me is when going full gear because if everyone else has access to CMS Kits why would I put myself at a disadvantage by not using them myself, but I do not need CMS kits in general. It's funny to me that you talk about ''running through the scav area'' like it is how you are supposed to move in tarkov, you are not supposed to ''run through'' enemy territory in tarkov, enemies have guns and in real life guns are lethal. You are supposed to move cautiously using cover and using common sense. It's not supposed to be a fun time if you by your fault get your limbs black by a dumb decision which is running in front of enemies with guns incautiously. I would like to see CMS kits removed, they were only added recently and I never needed them to do succesful runs.

BlooDxHound
5 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

i have almost 3k hours in the game are you a casual?

also umm maybe you dont understand that people would just use pain killers like they always have.... also stims arent real... never had them in the military when i served and they still didnt have them when i was a contractor... oh and did you know that morphine renders you basicly useless? i mean this is game but if you want to remove one thing then remove basically everything that shouldnt be in the game?

Having a lot of hours in a game does not make you a proffesional or smart, you can have 3k hours and move like someone who plays fortnite and expect things to be fun and easy like casuals would expect. Painkillers are somewhat dumb, but for short distances and taking damage whilst sprinting I think painkillers are an ok compromise in realism (for the time being anyway). I never said ''stims'' are real, I said adrenaline injectors are real and I said that some drugs are used in combat to enhance performance. I really highly doubt you were in the military because the way you put your sentences together, and your grammar it seems to me you are under the age of 16. Morphine does make you high in real life if you use too much, but like I said there can be some compromises in realism, there will have to be compromises in realism in tarkov because otherwise if you die you cannot respawn and thats 100 EUR down the drain. CMS kits however do not provide any valid reason to compromise realism other than making the game easier for casuals and make black limbs not severe/promote careless movement.

Hamm

I hate to break it to you, but the game isnt realistic at all

• Hot 2
  • Sad 1

BanditMaka
55 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

-

36 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

Honestly I don't hate cms and surv 12's just for being able to keep a raid going, but I get why their removal could be better. As the game was harder before, and I took blacked out limbs more seriously for sure. I feel like when I started medding in general felt the most casual about this game.
I feel like stims are even worse, and haven't really added as much as they've f'd up with people popping em just to rush loot.

I could leave em both.

• Like 1

BlooDxHound
Just now, Hamm said:

I hate to break it to you, but thats the whole point, currently tarkov is not realistic, tarkov was much more realistic in alpha and tarkov was meant to be realistic and was advertised as being realistic.

Hamm

I hate to break it to you, but thats the whole point, currently tarkov is not realistic, tarkov was much more realistic in alpha and tarkov was meant to be realistic and was advertised as being realistic.

https://www.army.mil/

there you go, sign up and get all the realism you can ask for

• Upvote 1

BanditMaka
2 minutes ago, Hamm said:

So suggestions to make it more realistic are preferred over suggestions that make it less realistic. It's not really the excuse to make the game easier you try to use it for in all these threads

Hamm
1 minute ago, BanditMaka said:

So suggestions to make it more realistic are preferred over suggestions that make it less realistic. It's not really the excuse to make the game easier you try to use it for in all these threads

i want to play a video game. you want realism stop being a coward and sign up to get your realism, and if you are out of the military go back into it.

• Sad 1

BlooDxHound
Just now, Hamm said:

i want to play a video game. you want realism stop being a coward and sign up to get your realism, and if you are out of the military go back into it.

If you want to play a ''video game'' go play fortnite.

• Sad 2

Thorun

Way to beg the question with your poll, dude. Can definitely see you're engaging in good faith. 🙄

Black limbs aren't feasibly treatable in a firefight. So they hurt you when it counts. Treating them lowers your max HP for the rest of the run, so they are far from without consequences. But lets unpack this.

Do you think black status means a limb is "destroyed"? Because if your leg is shredded, congrats fam, you're bleeding out. Game over, gg no re. No, it means your limb is disabled. It's messed up enough that it's causing you severe issues. That actually doesn't take much damage to happen. Surgical kits represent clearing debris, taking more radical measures to get things back roughly where they should be, and stapling it all back together. They are, frankly, the LEAST meta health item and the most justifiable. You don't HEAL when you get medical aid IRL, after all. You just stop actively dying. Restoring HP is way more "gamey" than restoring function.

And what? You want to go back to a system where a lucky shot or stray bullet  at the start of the game could mean that you now have to focus on slowly limping across the map, ignoring pretty much everything because you're moving at a crawl? Sounds fun, and exciting, and likely to maintain interest (not). Or are we supposed to get out of our mind on painkillers? Because morphine makes you useless, ketamine even more so. Epinephrine (adrenaline) will make you have a panic attack, not get psyched up an push through. Stims DO exist, though they're not commonly distributed, nor that special - they're pretty much all just military-grade meth. Being awake, alert and energetic doesn't help the fact that your legs don't work.

Suck it up. This is about quality of life, not making the game easier.

If you want to argue for realism, your beef isn't even with surgical kits. It's with health kits, and the hp system. Patching over a hole doesn't make it disappear, and it doesn't put blood back in your veins. Whereas, getting that piece of shrapnel out of a nerve cluster in your thigh is in fact likely to let you walk (uncomfortably) again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hamm
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

If you want to play a ''video game'' go play fortnite.

lmao. thats the best you got? nice try buddy.

Keep being afraid of virtual PvP and crouch walking around. Youre the camper that complains cause you sat in a bush for 20 mins to get your 1 kill and when it doesnt work out for you, your flood gates open up

Edited by Hamm
  • Upvote 1

BlooDxHound
1 minute ago, Thorun said:

Way to beg the question with your poll, dude. Can definitely see you're engaging in good faith. 🙄

Black limbs aren't feasibly treatable in a firefight. So they hurt you when it counts. Treating them lowers your max HP for the rest of the run, so they are far from without consequences. But lets unpack this.

Do you think black status means a limb is "destroyed"? Because if your leg is shredded, congrats fam, you're bleeding out. Game over, gg no re. No, it means your limb is disabled. It's messed up enough that it's causing you severe issues. That actually doesn't take much damage to happen. Surgical kits represent clearing debris, taking more radical measures to get things back roughly where they should be, and stapling it all back together. They are, frankly, the LEAST meta health item and the most justifiable. You don't HEAL when you get medical aid IRL, after all. You just stop actively dying. Restoring HP is way more "gamey" than restoring function.

And what? You want to go back to a system where a lucky shot or stray bullet  at the start of the game could mean that you now have to focus on slowly limping across the map, ignoring pretty much everything because you're moving at a crawl? Sounds fun, and exciting, and likely to maintain interest (not). Or are we supposed to get out of our mind on painkillers? Because morphine makes you useless, ketamine even more so. Epinephrine (adrenaline) will make you have a panic attack, not get psyched up an push through. Stims DO exist, though they're not commonly distributed, nor that special - they're pretty much all just military-grade meth. Being awake, alert and energetic doesn't help the fact that your legs don't work.

Suck it up. This is about quality of life, not making the game easier.

If you want to argue for realism, your beef isn't even with surgical kits. It's with health kits, and the hp system. Patching over a hole doesn't make it disappear, and it doesn't put blood back in your veins. Whereas, getting that piece of shrapnel out of a nerve cluster in your thigh is in fact likely to let you walk (uncomfortably) again.

''Do you think black status means a limb is "destroyed"? Because if your leg is shredded, congrats fam, you're bleeding out. Game over, gg no re. No, it means your limb is disabled. It's messed up enough that it's causing you severe issues. That actually doesn't take much damage to happen. Surgical kits represent clearing debris''

Blacked limbs dont occur when there is one piece of shrapnel in your legs, black limbs occur when someone shoots you in the legs REPEATEDLY which would leave your leg bones most likely fractured and your leg all in all destroyed. Once your limb is destroyed you have to get to exfil to survive.

''And what? You want to go back to a system where a lucky shot or stray bullet  at the start of the game could mean that you now have to focus on slowly limping across the map, ignoring pretty much everything because you're moving at a crawl? Sounds fun''

If your limb gets blacked you should need to adjust how you move to survive, your point is like saying ''What? What if there is a lucky shot from someone and I die? You now lose your gear?'' 

I would advise you to suck it up, and stop relying on unrealistic and arcade type CMS kits to survive. Learn to move cautiously.

Patching over a hole does not make it dissapear. There is a blood icon in the inventory which means that in the future they will add blood loss which impacts overall blood.

7 minutes ago, Hamm said:

lmao. thats the best you got? nice try buddy.

Keep being afraid of virtual PvP and crouch walking around. Youre the camper that complains cause you sat in a bush for 20 mins to get your 1 kill and when it doesnt work out for you, your flood gates open up

? Lmao what, you dont care about the subject you are just trying to troll on the forums, leave buddy.

Thorun

Your response is a total non-engagement with the content therein. You're repeating yourself. It's boring, and so are you.

I play MilSims, and my play-style matches. My opinion on the matter is informed as such. I'd say try again, but I'm actually not interested.

You're just mad you're bad. Oops.

9 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

Hamm
21 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

''Do you think black status means a limb is "destroyed"? Because if your leg is shredded, congrats fam, you're bleeding out. Game over, gg no re. No, it means your limb is disabled. It's messed up enough that it's causing you severe issues. That actually doesn't take much damage to happen. Surgical kits represent clearing debris''

Blacked limbs dont occur when there is one piece of shrapnel in your legs, black limbs occur when someone shoots you in the legs REPEATEDLY which would leave your leg bones most likely fractured and your leg all in all destroyed. Once your limb is destroyed you have to get to exfil to survive.

''And what? You want to go back to a system where a lucky shot or stray bullet  at the start of the game could mean that you now have to focus on slowly limping across the map, ignoring pretty much everything because you're moving at a crawl? Sounds fun''

If your limb gets blacked you should need to adjust how you move to survive, your point is like saying ''What? What if there is a lucky shot from someone and I die? You now lose your gear?'' 

I would advise you to suck it up, and stop relying on unrealistic and arcade type CMS kits to survive. Learn to move cautiously.

Patching over a hole does not make it dissapear. There is a blood icon in the inventory which means that in the future they will add blood loss which impacts overall blood.

? Lmao what, you dont care about the subject you are just trying to troll on the forums, leave buddy.

saying what you dont like to hear means im trolling.....nice logic.

Kthelmir

... yawn ...

Rekonsile
1 hour ago, BlooDxHound said:

Having a lot of hours in a game does not make you a proffesional or smart, you can have 3k hours and move like someone who plays fortnite and expect things to be fun and easy like casuals would expect. Painkillers are somewhat dumb, but for short distances and taking damage whilst sprinting I think painkillers are an ok compromise in realism (for the time being anyway). I never said ''stims'' are real, I said adrenaline injectors are real and I said that some drugs are used in combat to enhance performance. I really highly doubt you were in the military because the way you put your sentences together, and your grammar it seems to me you are under the age of 16. Morphine does make you high in real life if you use too much, but like I said there can be some compromises in realism, there will have to be compromises in realism in tarkov because otherwise if you die you cannot respawn and thats 100 EUR down the drain. CMS kits however do not provide any valid reason to compromise realism other than making the game easier for casuals and make black limbs not severe/promote careless movement.

Actually if you use morphine you are basically useless.... I dont know if you ever served but anytime anyone has morphine injected in them via stim or  a syringe they have their weapons taken away from them for a reason...

but hey man i do in fact  have 3k hours in the game and probably play more aggressive and or tactically then you do... i dont sit in a room with 4 other players hoping to kill someone.. ive also played pre CMS and its the worst ducking experience and if you played pre-CMS you would know that as well... there is nothing fun about limping across the whole ducking map because a scav shoots you in the limb in the first 30 seconds of the game... 

this is a video game and for all the crying about getting rid of CMS kits your pretend that the stims are realistic enough to keep as well? you believe they provide some sort of realism? which just baffles me... 

See people like you probably get poo on by someone whom you have blacked a limb on and allowed said person to surg kit up and re engage... 

I mean how many hours do you have in this game even pre CMS? I would really like to know... 

TUALMASOK

The options in your poll are loaded to suit your own needs. You want the game to suit you, and only you.

• Like 1

Rekonsile

oh for those of wondering the type of player he is, he is using a third party program to hear where you are visually... so yea im the COD/FORTNITE player? Literally says he wants the game to be harder while cheating to make it easier with a third party program that replicates the very games he accuses others of playing.... 

1 hour ago, Kthelmir said:

... yawn ...

^ LAWL

• Like 1

Sleepyyy

Since you guys can't maintain a proper healthy discussion this topic is now locked.

#locked

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1