MrAltair

The game is unstable

MrAltair

The game is so unstable, that it crashed 4 times in one match, i managed to get some loot, managed to get on the train with my friends, it crashed, the train extracted, but it counted as i was dead, it didn't even give me xp, so yeah, nice run

Madiakz

Hello @MrAltair

I'm just curious but what are your PC specs? In all the time I've been playing EFT I have never experienced four crashes in one match.

RemedySeven

The game has never crashed for me. Get a better PC

MrAltair

I have an rx 5700xt, i5 9600k, 16 gb of 2666hz (ram), asus tuf z370 gaming plus II as mobo, so it's not the pc, admittedly it's the first time the game crashed so many times, but it's not uncommon for the game to crash in the middle of a match, especially just after killing someone

ShiroAni
2 hours ago, MrAltair said:

I have an rx 5700xt, i5 9600k, 16 gb of 2666hz (ram), asus tuf z370 gaming plus II as mobo, so it's not the pc, admittedly it's the first time the game crashed so many times, but it's not uncommon for the game to crash in the middle of a match, especially just after killing someone

What servers are you playing in? I've played in EU servers a lot since I have friends there and some of the EU servers are really bad. The servers just start dying and everyone im playing with gets really bad stutters and crashes. This has happened more on the London servers than anywhere else for me. I have no issues like these on NAE servers.

MrAltair

I too play on EU servers, and i've just now noticed that when it crashes i'm always on reserve

Viktorcenko

The lag and desync are much more noticeable after the last patch especially on Reserve. The amount of times my character started registering hits damage without any shots being fired is crazy. Never had any problems with my ping, it's 50 on EU servers on average.