Sign in to follow this  
BlooDxHound

Will I get banned for dropping loadoats to friend?

BlooDxHound

I want to drop loadoats worth roughly 200k to my friend because he is low level, he is ex csgo pro but since he is currently low level he cannot buy good items. 

Pricey_234

In order to avoid permanent bans, temporary bans and other misunderstandings - we recommend that you refrain from large and constant distribution of items in raids to other players. All this will be regarded as boosting, which is prohibited in our game. Ty for understanding

That was from battlestate twitter.....to be honest I wouldn't even bother as its not worth it. 

Bathory93

Punish the majority of players for the actions of a few RMT and hackers.

• Like 1

Pricey_234
26 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

I want to drop loadoats worth roughly 200k to my friend because he is low level, he is ex csgo pro but since he is currently low level he cannot buy good items. 

image.png.580e5dccfc25af763a867529bb40487e.png

Just found this on another thread...hope it helps 

behi09ma
28 minutes ago, Bathory93 said:

Punish the majority of players for the actions of a few RMT and hackers.

no one is punishing the majority of the players if you are legit. get some information before complaining

Bathory93
16 minutes ago, behi09ma said:

no one is punishing the majority of the players if you are legit. get some information before complaining

Last wipe I dropped about 6 red rebels for friends who can't play enough because of time restraints...that would get me banned this wipe. But I am legit player and mad my money by playing many hour but now because of Rmt I can't spend my money how I want. Under the guise of its boosting lol.

behi09ma
7 minutes ago, Bathory93 said:

Last wipe I dropped about 6 red rebels for friends who can't play enough because of time restraints...that would get me banned this wipe. But I am legit player and mad my money by playing many hour but now because of Rmt I can't spend my money how I want. Under the guise of its boosting lol.

i would say help your friends by going into raids with them and give them valuable items that you find in that raid so they can earn money faster. i know how you feel but again this is kinda unfair for those solo players that don't have a friend to give them red rebel and they have to grind for themselves to get one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

xBrotato
16 hours ago, behi09ma said:

i would say help your friends by going into raids with them and give them valuable items that you find in that raid so they can earn money faster. i know how you feel but again this is kinda unfair for those solo players that don't have a friend to give them red rebel and they have to grind for themselves to get one.

Then get friends who play the game a lot? It's not a matter of fairness, it's a matter of letting us help friends without being banned.

mattix

It's called Loot Laundering. Like money laundry. Just drop your backpack on to a corpse then let your friend pick it up. Or let your friend kill you and take your stuff if you really wanna be safe. Me personally I dress up dead scavs with my gear and let my bros strip it off them. Not player scavs though. NPC scavs only. Doesn't matter who kills them.

jason8261

You get flagged if you give your friends "high value loot". You should be fine giving 200k load-outs along its not every raid. 

RainmakerM4

This is some positive news from Shiro. It seems devs are hunting them

lolskilled

I mean, if you die and bring back to a friend his weapon and mags with ammo, ban?

This cannot be true and is the most stupid thing EVER.

I spawned in game with ducking bug - unable to use my weapon or everything else on me, relog and of course some other player killed me. Friend picked up my weapon + mags..and if someone get banned coz of this, better you close down this game and start selling ice cream.. Really

behi09ma
2 hours ago, BuzzFuzz said:

I mean, if you die and bring back to a friend his weapon and mags with ammo, ban?

This cannot be true and is the most stupid thing EVER.

I spawned in game with ducking bug - unable to use my weapon or everything else on me, relog and of course some other player killed me. Friend picked up my weapon + mags..and if someone get banned coz of this, better you close down this game and start selling ice cream.. Really

i hope you can read. cause BSG said you will not get a ban for bringing some gear or weapon for your buddy.

you will get ban if you bring some valuable stuff which means sicc cases full of keys, cards, bitcoins, ledx, red rebel or something like that, which has so much value per 1 slot.

PurgatorySins
On 7/21/2020 at 5:23 AM, behi09ma said:

i hope you can read. cause BSG said you will not get a ban for bringing some gear or weapon for your buddy.

you will get ban if you bring some valuable stuff which means sicc cases full of keys, cards, bitcoins, ledx, red rebel or something like that, which has so much value per 1 slot.

If I wanted to do a trade in-game. A ledx for 6-7 bitcoin, would i get banned?

PyroYoda
On 7/8/2020 at 2:47 PM, behi09ma said:

yea, I grinded for mine paid 5 million for it.

behi09ma
2 hours ago, PurgatorySins said:

If I wanted to do a trade in-game. A ledx for 6-7 bitcoin, would i get banned?

yep. you may get flaged by the system.do not trade items that has high value per 1 slot at all.

Na0cho

My friends and myself drop stuff for each other all the time. This will not get you flagged or banned stop screaming the sky is falling. 

they are looking for big ticket one way transactions. No one drops 4 ledx for a friend for free. If they do, prepare yourself for a temp ban at best. 

I even buy graphics cards off my friends who don’t want them if they don’t have fir status for my bit coin farm all the time. 

however bringing your “new player csgo pro friend” 400k load outs every round is the literal definition of boosting. 

one wonders why a “pro” of any FPS game needs any gear at all. 

he should be able to pop off with pistols  click heads and get his own loot. 

Neon7

I think even if you got flagged, as long as you are squad ding up, you would be fine.

I've seen the biggest streamers of this game do this when they squad up, live on stream.

If they will see a consistency with your one buddy, instead of doing it to multiple random people who you never play with again within a short amount of time. They will probably overlook it.

As a solo player I don't mind people sharing equipment, as long as it isn't RMT.