DroogKris

Player Scavs

DroogKris

Player scavs should have to exfil 5 if not 10 minutes before PMCs.  They have easier spawns, easier exfils, and zero risk.  

• Sad 3

-Tkullberg-
5 minutes ago, DroogKris said:

Player scavs should have to exfil 5 if not 10 minutes before PMCs.  They have easier spawns, easier exfils, and zero risk.  

Scavs do have the same risk as pmcs.

Just bc you spawn in the game later on doesnt mean it is easier..

• Upvote 1

ShiroAni

43 minutes ago, DroogKris said:

Scavs are almost always at a disadvantage gear wise and skill level wise. They also cant stash anything into their container before they die. Scavs will also have another disadvantage once Scav karma is introduced into Tarkov.

• Upvote 1

Saws_n_Sins
9 hours ago, ShiroAni said:

Scavs are almost always at a disadvantage gear wise and skill level wise. They also cant stash anything into their container before they die. Scavs will also have another disadvantage once Scav karma is introduced into Tarkov.

I won't have that disadvantage cause I don't shoot scavs on my scav runs. I use them as personal proximity alarms.

Xeraphas
15 hours ago, DroogKris said:

This doesn't even make sense. When you don't extract on time you go "Missing in Action" as a PMC. There still needs to be time constraints so people don't sit in a server for hours and so there is an inherent risk to the match. If you are a scav there isn't even a lore reason to extract though because you're basically just some hobo or a guy who lived in the tarkov area before the wars and are just trying to survive.

Caster89Actual
6 hours ago, Saws_n_Sins said:

I won't have that disadvantage cause I don't shoot scavs on my scav runs. I use them as personal proximity alarms.

Same, there is so much loot on reserve there is no reason for player scavs to start shooting eachother or the AI scavs.

i find that usually people who do are either super new to the game and are really jumpy or are people who get off on other misfortune. I never got that but to each their own I guess. I hope they don’t mind people thinking they are scum bags.

chrisragnar
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, ShiroAni said:

Why would there be scav karma? I can see PMC karma to deal with teamkillers. But scavs? I doubt it

5 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Same, there is so much loot on reserve there is no reason for player scavs to start shooting eachother or the AI scavs.

i find that usually people who do are either super new to the game and are really jumpy or are people who get off on other misfortune. I never got that but to each their own I guess. I hope they don’t mind people thinking they are scum bags.

There is if the other scav is a player (because he will kill you), or you spawn with a shotgun, pistol or no bag and the scav in front of you is sporting an sks or a bigass bag.

Edited by chrisragnar

ShiroAni
1 hour ago, chrisragnar said:

Why would there be scav karma? I can see PMC karma to deal with teamkillers. But scavs? I doubt it

This has been a game mechanic planned for a long time. Scav Karma is going to dictate whether or not Scav Bosses while be hostile to your scav as well as possibly extending your scav cooldown for having bad scav karma.