Sign in to follow this  
Xargav

In Game Timer Wrong?

Xargav

I've noticed that whenever I don't get the countdown timer at the beginning of PMC raids that I don't always load in right at the beginning of the match. But at least two times now I have gotten the countdown timer and gotten into the match within seconds of the maximum round time (45:00 remaining on interchange for example), yet I'll exit at 34:00 or 33:00 and be told I got a run through and was only in for 8 or 9 minutes. Is the in game timer faster than the timer used for run throughs/survived?

Majlo

The timers should both be synced to at most a couple seconds off from each other.

If you experience this again, I suggest you make a bug report via launcher and attach the logs of the raid where it happened to the report.

Xargav

Will do, thanks for help and info!

simonhenry

There are numerous VPN's in the market today, however, FastestVPN took the world by storm immediately after it was formed in 2017, with many users even remarking that FastestVPN is by far the best VPN for Kodi. However, still others would agree that FastestVPN is by far the best VPN for Firestick TV users.