Sign in to follow this  
Woji

Pestily's plague mask is impossible to find

Woji

I've ran countless raids on factory night time, normal factory, different maps, im yet to come across it. 2% to 3% doesn't mean poo when the scavs have such a vast loadout that they can spawn with. It should have a static place that it can spawn in like literally every other item in this game. I know that kappa is supposed to be hard to get, but literally having EVERYTHING but this stupid mask is ridiculous. I've even found shrouds mask multiple times yet this single mask, nowhere to be found.

• Upvote 1

Madiakz
Posted (edited)

Hi @Woji

I found mine at old gas station on Customs, you can get it from the Scav Case in your hideout too if you have that. 

Edited by Madiakz

turbobear
8 hours ago, Madiakz said:

Hi @Woji

I found mine at old gas station on Customs, you can get it from the Scav Case in your hideout too if you have that. 

I did get mine from my scav case yesterday!

• Like 1

potatoe250
On 7/8/2020 at 7:53 PM, Madiakz said:

Hi @Woji

where did they say they buffed the spawn chance can u link, and is that 3% out of all scavs or is it 3% out of scavs with a hat, ive killed 200 scavs in the last 2 days and no pestily mask its the last item i need for kappa container

17 hours ago, turbobear said:

I did get mine from my scav case yesterday!

moonshine?

Lobotomizer_

I’ve literally been playing for 5-6 months now and I have never seen this item before. This is the last item I need for kappa and I can’t find it anywhere. Gonna be a long grind I guess :(