Caster89Actual

Getting really sick and tired of

Caster89Actual
Posted (edited)

My gun not firing in full auto when I have it switched to full auto.

im sure you can imagine it’s happening often enough for me to makes threads about it happening and it’s becoming rather frustrating.

you had one job BSG, one job. . . . . . 

Edited by Caster89Actual

Caster89Actual

And while we are talking about broken things I have noticed multiple times people can sprint right up behind me and I won’t hear a thing.

Blaat112
Posted (edited)

"Welcome to tarkov. You probably won’t enjoy your stay." - Caster89Actual 2020

Edited by Blaat112

Kthelmir

Its an issue that got me killed the other day too. Dropped bad guy no.1 with a short salvo and then switched to bad guy no.2 and mid salvo the gun stops firing. 

All these bugs have been fixed in the past. How is it even possible we have to suffer this BS again.

brian_fn

+1 

Happened a few times the last days. A member of our clan said, it might be problem of the AK-74 guns.

Blunt3dge

It's to do with de-sync and stutters. I've recorded a few matches and checked back to see when it happens. Sure enough the frames drop into the 20's from a solid 100 everytime my gun stop firing full auto.

Ricky-LaFleur
3 hours ago, brian_fn said:

+1 

Happened a few times the last days. A member of our clan said, it might be problem of the AK-74 guns.

Was coming up from Zb 014 in woods after getting 60 rounders..had an AKMS equipped and someone was coming down the tunnel i sprayed and only 1 bullet came out..i felt so stupid..but i guarantee my gun was on full auto..never keep it single in close quarters.

Caster89Actual
19 hours ago, Blaat112 said:

"Welcome to tarkov. You probably won’t enjoy your stay." - Caster89Actual 2020

I see what you did there.

i stand by what I said, I’m straight up not having a good time bro.

16 hours ago, brian_fn said:

+1 

I notice it happens to me a lot with the AKS74U and the M4/TX15

PyroYoda

There is weapon jamming. But, yes, that happened to me too on the AKS74U.

Blaat112
2 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

I see what you did there.

i stand by what I said, I’m straight up not having a good time bro.

props on aknowledging this, hats off (no sarcasm)

Ill agree this bug does feel it should be prioritizes. Any bug that directly impacts fighting on even grounds(mechanicly speaking) should be.

Caster89Actual
13 hours ago, Blaat112 said:

props on aknowledging this, hats off (no sarcasm)

Ill agree this bug does feel it should be prioritizes. Any bug that directly impacts fighting on even grounds(mechanicly speaking) should be.

Unfortunately I doubt they will prioritize this issue.

i live not even a full 20 miles from the server farm that the game is hosted on and the best ping I got last night was like 95.

they need to invest in better server infrastructure badly.

-Tkullberg-

Have the same issue, thought it was only me with the auto firemode problem..

And yes.. I hate the problem with the sound right now.. Cant hear when people running up from behind me..

Yeavo
6 minutes ago, Caster89Actual said:

i live not even a full 20 miles from the server farm that the game is hosted on and the best ping I got last night was like 95.

Even if you are right that would only be physical/geographical location to the physical servers. Your ISP might however route you twice around the region/country you live in before connecting to the server. I have a highspeed connection but previously I had the same ISPs network tethered from my phone to my computer and for some reason I have more connection problems to EFT servers now than I had with that tethered phone even though I have three to four times faster connection and everything else works better.

Caster89Actual
1 minute ago, Yeavo said:

Even if you are right that would only be physical/geographical location to the physical servers. Your ISP might however route you twice around the region/country you live in before connecting to the server. I have a highspeed connection but previously I had the same ISPs network tethered from my phone to my computer and for some reason I have more connection problems to EFT servers now than I had with that tethered phone even though I have three to four times faster connection and everything else works better.

That is a possibility but I assume that isn’t the issue because I pay for some special “gaming fiber optic gig speed” special BS from my ISP and I get GREAT ping on every other game I play.