Sign in to follow this  
Eggzakly

Insurance

Eggzakly

Hello there

This could be the wrong place to play this but i'm having a problem with Prapor and the insurance he gives me back, but first have a look at this screen shot

2022238531_2020-07-0918-44(0).thumb.png.63c7c9d4525338b0f6c64d5a75205c16.png

So I've been having loot from insurance "disappear" and the reason i say this is, so this is just an assumption, I want to draw you attention to the last time he messaged me on the left (20:09) and then take a look at the last dialog inside the messenger, it's only at 09:30 so what I've figured out is insurance message is somehow going invisible for me, and i can't claim it. Is this a bug or am i just not mistaken about something?

-I'm pretty sure someone is going to say well maybe someone picked it up, the thing is i'm 100% sure loot is disappearing i'm just not entirely how or why,  I've committed insurance fraud a few times and also sometimes when i duo, my friend will dump my stuff, and when we do, we normally do it in a place you're unable to loot from in the middle of no where. (not to mention my country doesn't have many tarkov players so the chances of them finding it are very slim)

Madiakz

Hello @Eggzakly

If you look at the top message there you didn't claim some insurance in time so the gear is lost. Perhaps that is the gear you are thinking of?

If not you would need to test it more I would say, to be certain what is missing and when, as at the moment you're not really sure it would be near impossible to look into I would imagine.

The other thing is your friend, how sure are you that they didn't just take your stuff? We all have friends that would do it for some easy rubles lol 😁