A-spec

Bitcoins

A-spec

What's happening with the bitcoins rn? Can't sell them on the flea market and last ones to buy are at one million rubel

quadrow

yeah I too have seen this after finding one. Was there a changed made that I wasn't aware of?

ShiroAni

I sold some a few hours ago so it must be something just implemented. Might be a quick band-aid fix to deal with something RMT related.

PadLok

Nice Game destroying. No Weaponcase spawns, FIR, No Bitcoin selling. Max. half year the game is dead! Great Job BSG

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

Nomad510

i give up, every time i find anything worth a dam to sell its changed, now i have things found in raid i cant sell....cool game

RainmakerM4

RMT's crying hard. LOVE IT. Can't wait until they quit the game

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

Xeraphas
Posted (edited)

I thought a lot of the changes were bad too lately but have found a new items to pick up. Try picking up random junk you used to think was bad and you might find a lot of items like nuts, bolts, and light bulbs are actually around 6k a pop and only 1 slot. You might not get as much from finding rares but try saving up for merchant trades. It is easier to to get some plain ak or carbine too even if you lose everything just find some junk and sell it!

I play without the flea and have like 8k USD and 5m roubles and a lot of stuff 2 junk boxes, ammo box, ect. 

I only need 1 syringe for medcase trade and close to jager level for food box.

Edited by Xeraphas

Arkann
On 7/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, PadLok said:

Nice Game destroying. No Weaponcase spawns, FIR, No Bitcoin selling. Max. half year the game is dead! Great Job BSG

oh lord, quit being dramatic. removing bitcoins on the fleamarket literally changes NOTHING but people powerleveling rep. FIR balances the game, and makes it to where I cant make millions by running through a raid with a hatchet and then dying. It makes surviving, WORTHWHILE. I no longer bumrush 4 mans without a care in the world for my safety, because I need a LEDX or Gas Analyzer etc.

• Like 1

TheWhistler

It is temporary, take a deep breath ladies/gentleman: 

Kthelmir
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, TheWhistler said:

It is temporary, take a deep breath ladies/gentleman: 

You see if they only remove the ability until january 2366 its also temporary right?

Edited by Kthelmir

Madplow

did they remove the ability to purchase weapon case from mecha with bitcoin too ? everytime i check the case is sold out .

kennyream66
On 7/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, RainmakerM4 said:

RMT's crying hard. LOVE IT. Can't wait until they quit the game

You realize RMT's are just hacking on Labs, shoreline and interchange now right? slow steady income of 120k roubles 3 times a day to sell online or 2million for a ledx.........

RemedySeven
Posted (edited)

People cry about cheaters and RMTers, BSG implements changes to fight cheaters and RMTers, people cry about the changes made. 

Edited by RemedySeven

RainmakerM4

Arkann
On 7/11/2020 at 9:35 PM, kennyream66 said:

You realize RMT's are just hacking on Labs, shoreline and interchange now right? slow steady income of 120k roubles 3 times a day to sell online or 2million for a ledx.........

120k roubles 3 times a day? You underestimate the amount of money to be made on Shoreline. Severely. More like 300k a single run MINIMUM.