Bitcoins

Saint_CRYSTAL

I sold some a few hours ago so it must be something just implemented. Might be a quick band-aid fix to deal with something RMT related.

Xeraphas

I thought a lot of the changes were bad too lately but have found a new items to pick up. Try picking up random junk you used to think was bad and you might find a lot of items like nuts, bolts, and light bulbs are actually around 6k a pop and only 1 slot. You might not get as much from finding rares but try saving up for merchant trades. It is easier to to get some plain ak or carbine too even if you lose everything just find some junk and sell it!

I play without the flea and have like 8k USD and 5m roubles and a lot of stuff 2 junk boxes, ammo box, ect. 

I only need 1 syringe for medcase trade and close to jager level for food box.

Edited by Xeraphas
On 7/9/2020 at 3:23 PM, PadLok said:

Nice Game destroying. No Weaponcase spawns, FIR, No Bitcoin selling. Max. half year the game is dead! Great Job BSG

oh lord, quit being dramatic. removing bitcoins on the fleamarket literally changes NOTHING but people powerleveling rep. FIR balances the game, and makes it to where I cant make millions by running through a raid with a hatchet and then dying. It makes surviving, WORTHWHILE. I no longer bumrush 4 mans without a care in the world for my safety, because I need a LEDX or Gas Analyzer etc.

• Like 1
Kthelmir
44 minutes ago, TheWhistler said:

It is temporary, take a deep breath ladies/gentleman: 

You see if they only remove the ability until january 2366 its also temporary right?

Edited by Kthelmir
kennyream66
On 7/9/2020 at 3:44 PM, RainmakerM4 said:

RMT's crying hard. LOVE IT. Can't wait until they quit the game

You realize RMT's are just hacking on Labs, shoreline and interchange now right? slow steady income of 120k roubles 3 times a day to sell online or 2million for a ledx.........

RemedySeven

People cry about cheaters and RMTers, BSG implements changes to fight cheaters and RMTers, people cry about the changes made. 

Edited by RemedySeven
  • Sad 1
On 7/11/2020 at 9:35 PM, kennyream66 said:

You realize RMT's are just hacking on Labs, shoreline and interchange now right? slow steady income of 120k roubles 3 times a day to sell online or 2million for a ledx.........

120k roubles 3 times a day? You underestimate the amount of money to be made on Shoreline. Severely. More like 300k a single run MINIMUM.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bankoletti

Ok, I've finally built my level 1 bitcoin farm and the BTCs started to slowly drip in. But how to make use of them? As I read, they were sellable on fleamarket in the past, but what to do with them now? Buy stuff from merchants and then sell it back to them (since it doesn't have the "found in raid" status)?

Or what? Sorry for the n00b question, but I sincerely don't know.

MixitBaby
1 hour ago, Bankoletti said:

Ok, I've finally built my level 1 bitcoin farm and the BTCs started to slowly drip in. But how to make use of them? As I read, they were sellable on fleamarket in the past, but what to do with them now? Buy stuff from merchants and then sell it back to them (since it doesn't have the "found in raid" status)?

You can sell them to Therapist for 145-160k roubles, depending on the real-life-worth of Bitcoins. A level 2 bc-farm cranks 3 bc/day. So in two days that is 6 bcs minus one for fuel from Jaeger - ending up to giving you a passive income at about 300-380k roubles daily.

• Thanks 1
KlLLABUDZ
7 hours ago, Bankoletti said:

There are quite a few trades. Click on the item and select required search. You can get fairly kitted weapons with attachments you might not be able to buy. They are not the best value and to a large extent have been replaced by the flea, as you can just buy pretty much any item in the game once you hit level 10. I would rec you save them up for weapon cases from Mechanic..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
TUALMASOK
42 minutes ago, KlLLABUDZ said:

There are quite a few trades. Click on the item and select required search. You can get fairly kitted weapons with attachments you might not be able to buy. They are not the best value and to a large extent have been replaced by the flea, as you can just buy pretty much any item in the game once you hit level 10. I would rec you save them up for weapon cases from Mechanic..

Yeah, but there's only so many weapon cases you need. I guess selling to The Rapist is the best bet for making money.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

Yeah, but there's only so many weapon cases you need. I guess selling to The Rapist is the best bet for making money.

38 BTC per THICC weapons case. Probs want at least 2, if not 3-4.