Keptas

Tarkov's future is bleak. (i think it will die in 2 years)

Keptas
Posted (edited)

Typical fanboy answer. They will stick no matter what :D

But there is reality check. I'm not complying that this game is hard, but most of the "mission" design is plain tedious and boring. You have to waste time to grind them. I'm doing pretty well for the first wipe (7 million rubles in stash) and i know that second wipe it would be even better when you know all maps, but the problem is just gets boring. Most of the promised features not available like 3 years or more and i din't mention technical and cheaters problems.

The main problem it's huge time waste for casual players and not all players can play 12h a day.  Soon hype will die down and this will stop new player influx and after that money flow will stop and bsg pull the plug and release it. Even nikita said that they don't want to work forever on it.

Edited by Keptas

timonenluca
On 7/10/2020 at 7:31 PM, Keptas said:

LOL maybe read what i said earlier. I played it all(QUAKE, UNREAL, CS,  DAYZ, RAINBOW SIX, and so on) except COD because it's children game, but actually i saw tarkov streamers at max level  and gear playing like cod, just running and gunning without recoil.  

Yes,  i died a little bit, but it's just learning process, but i have money and guns. Just waiting for lvl 10 so i could sell on the market (it's near 2 million worth).

What i'm saying that this game has serious design and balance problems. Good example was today when i put whole PP-91 Kedr clip with armor piercing ammo at point blank range and player didn't die because he had op armor and helmet.  It's so arcadey that it's beyond belief.  No helmet exists that can block spray of bullets. Even if  bullets could not penetrate your brain would be to turned to mush from concussions.  Ultra geared players playing like with god mode and very rarely die.  If you call it hardcore then LOL. 

I  put up a entire thread discussing this problem. It seems this won't be adressed , this entire game is a science fiction version off itself , that can be compared to a MMO with level restricted zones.  Something close to running in the wild off RuneScape , in a lvl 30 zone as a lvl 3 picking up the scraps and levelling long enough to make it to lvl 30 , while hitting absolute "0" Zero's on anything you encounter.

Honestly , as far as i can see this is a unbalanced mess. The Flea-market should not even exist , AP Ammo should be available for all to buy before lvl 10 and should not be restricted to a SKS and a Mosin to deal with any players. 

That they can even consider this skilled , when your average new-player shot a veteran by suprise only to hit him 11 times and the guy just casually turns around to shoot you once on your little toe , to die instantly by one shot.

Absolutely amazing!

This entire idea just caters to players that seem to have enough free-time to spend to be whipped long enough to reach the gear they desire , this game does not reward skill or a intelligent approach , this game rewards dedication. Dedication in a way to spend all your desireable free-time to learn absolute unbalanced mechanics and overall bad game/map design.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

MagicPaw
Am 10.7.2020 um 19:36 schrieb Xarc:

EFT can/will be like chess ... not everyone will play it. :P

The difference between Tarkov and Chess is, that in Chess, every Pawn could kill the King in 1 blow.

Imo, Tarkov has long deviated from "tactics over everything", which is quite literally the point in Chess.

• Like 1

CandyWrapper
1 hour ago, MagicPaw said:

The difference between Tarkov and Chess is, that in Chess, every Pawn could kill the King in 1 blow.

Imo, Tarkov has long deviated from "tactics over everything", which is quite literally the point in Chess.

There are people who will destroy you in chess because they have memorized certain openings and strategies. It's not always about whose brain is better at tactics. /offtopic

Na0cho
On 7/9/2020 at 4:55 PM, Keptas said:

Guys i'm not complaining that i have rough start and yes i'm noob. Actualy i mostly try to learn maps, just loot and extract and avoid confrontations as possible. What i don't get that there is a lot situations when it's imposble to win. I have good mechanical aim, but when you dump AK rounds in the head he doesn't die of his op armor it just plain stupid.  It feels so arcady because no helmet can protect from AK rounds unless it's lucky ricochet. And for quests...  prapor delivery quest it' just imposible to do alone unless you are so lucky like wining jackpot. It just bad game desing. Good loot spawns(for instance customs dorms) are always protected by geared squads and so on. I like a challenge, but tarkov feels like more arcade shooter with some players having imbalanced level advantage than hardcore skill game.

I honestly hope you keep playing long enough to realize how false your statements are and recant them. 

just like the players who say you need the flea market to compete. 

I can go into raid in poo gear with poo guns and poo ammo with no armor and come out jacked and full of loot. 

Did I mention I DONT have good mechanical aim like you claim to have.  

knowledge is power. 

good judgments come from experience. 

experience comes from bad judgement. 

9 hours ago, MagicPaw said:

A level one player could quite literally one tap a level 70 in this game. 

especially if he positions and maneuvers to get advantage same as a pawn would. 

difference is in tarkov the pawn is solo whereas in chess he’s got a whole team. 

RatParadise
Posted (edited)

Yea stop comparing this game to chess please, i used to be a chess player and feel insulted. Tactical game my ass, thicc boys just running around and might perform some obvious flanking manuevers that are indeed always obvious. Rats are camping, yet another great display of tactics. Like it or not but gear wins, then aim + reaction wins and only then some dope tactical decisions to move your ass to a better position i.e resetting wins. 

edit: Ufortunately i forgot to mention quick peek observation and shooting. Now this is some real pro tactics that might get you a fat kill by crap gear for real. 

Edited by RatParadise

RatParadise

My opinion above can be disregarded when one thicc group is fighting another thicc group and poo needs to be coordinated by both sides. But matchmaking always put thicc groups againt me so does that even happen? 

NoHarmNoFAL

Im 900 hours in and still learning. This game is for a niche hardcore demographic.

TUALMASOK

OP is right, but the game won't die for the reasons listed.

Slow development of core requirements is going to be the main cause of decline.

VS-UK_Gom3R

Simple answer for this one I think. This game is not for everyone. Maybe there should be a downloadable demo or something like it for people to test it offline only. Atleast then you can make up your mind and figure out if this is your kind of game. I do not like all the recent changes made to the game because it has been complained about from the plebs over and over again. The developers should be allowed to make the game the way they have imagined it. 

Back to the roots I say! Make your game and stop listening to all these people trying to force their ideas on you. 

• Sad 1

MagicPaw
Posted (edited)
vor 19 Stunden schrieb Na0cho:

A level one player could quite literally one tap a level 70 in this game.

With what, an SKS filled with 10 rounds of 7.62x39 PS against a level 70 with max skills, Killa helmet, level 6 armor with full body coverage, pumped full of stims and a 43 recoil M1A with 6 50 round mags full of M61?

The level 70 could be standing still, and the level 1 still wouldn't stand a chance.

And don't tell me about "leg meta", it still takes 8 immediate follow-up shots of PS to a single leg to kill your opponent, assuming he's not on stims.

Edited by MagicPaw
  • Upvote 1

Na0cho
2 hours ago, MagicPaw said:

With what, an SKS filled with 10 rounds of 7.62x39 PS against a level 70 with max skills, Killa helmet, level 6 armor with full body coverage, pumped full of stims and a 43 recoil M1A with 6 50 round mags full of M61?

The level 70 could be standing still, and the level 1 still wouldn't stand a chance.

And don't tell me about "leg meta", it still takes 8 immediate follow-up shots of PS to a single leg to kill your opponent, assuming he's not on stims.

A ps bullet will one tap most face shields in the game. Skills don’t enter into it. There is no skill that adds hp to your face.  I barely see people over 50 anyway.

I don’t know where you are magically running into all these 70’s as there aren’t that many and those are mostly the streamers who play the game for a living. 

In fact landmark was first to 70 and it was t that long ago and I doubt anyone plays as much as him except maybe pestily. 

and neither of them have “max skills” 

you greatly exaggerate the amount of players like this and I doubt you have even run into one. 

and I’ve seen both of them get one tapped by way lower level players before  

the majority of players run around in lvl 4 armor with penis helmets 

some wear level 5 with exfil helmets

few wear killa armor and fewer still wear altyns  or killa helmet and only on mostly cqc maps like factory  

so yes a lvl 1 player CAN 1 tap a level 70.

take a level 1 landmark and put him up against a level 70 random guy and I’d put my money on landmark every time.

• Like 1

kijuy76

I think drugs are spread a lot in these days and I have seen many sites are on have the good materials of drugs and drug rug also

honestly hope you keep playing long enough to realize how false your statements are and recant them. 

just like the players who say you need the flea market to compete. 

I can go into raid in poo gear with poo guns and poo ammo with no armor and come out jacked and full of loot. 

Did I mention I DONT have good mechanical aim like you claim to have.  

knowledge is power. 

good judgments come from experience at.https://drugruger.com/

Edited by kijuy76

DragonCorp
On 7/9/2020 at 3:55 PM, Keptas said:

Guys i'm not complaining that i have rough start and yes i'm noob. Actualy i mostly try to learn maps, just loot and extract and avoid confrontations as possible. What i don't get that there is a lot situations when it's imposble to win. I have good mechanical aim, but when you dump AK rounds in the head he doesn't die of his op armor it just plain stupid.  It feels so arcady because no helmet can protect from AK rounds unless it's lucky ricochet. And for quests...  prapor delivery quest it' just imposible to do alone unless you are so lucky like wining jackpot. It just bad game desing. Good loot spawns(for instance customs dorms) are always protected by geared squads and so on. I like a challenge, but tarkov feels like more arcade shooter with some players having imbalanced level advantage than hardcore skill game.

There is no such thing as winning in tarkov.

mattix

I kinda agree. I've been playing tarkov for almost two years and I noticed a discrete decline in quality updates and players. The people who introduced me to the game no longer play.