Sign in to follow this  
DissAbledGamer

Are there gear level/power levels on the items?

DissAbledGamer

It seems pretty consistent that whenever I go in with "good" gear, it feels like 100% of the times, I run into a aimbotting cheater.

It may be that they are making a B-line to the players with gear, but if they are going to be that blatant, I dont see why they would even discriminate who they run towards seeing as they can just go around a kill everyone and vacuum the loot after. Which is why I wanted to ask this question... is going in with good gear making us more vulnerable because we are being qued against those with like gear?

Thormato

There is no matchmaking system and no you werent killed by a hacker

• Sad 1

Majlo

There is no special matchmaking putting higher geared players with other higher geared players or teams vs teams and solos vs solos.

It's all random chance on who you will meet in a raid (except for what servers you're playing on).

If you believe you've encountered a cheater, you can report it via the launcher's bug report system if you have any proof.

DissAbledGamer

K, was just curious cause there are similiar conceptws in other games that have that MMO type of skin on FPS so was curious if EFT had it.