Sign in to follow this  
TarkovCitizen77621

What the **** is this !!

TarkovCitizen77621

So to begin i have been playing tarkov since 2017 now with breaks here and there. the last time i played i decided to take a break due to a increase in cheaters or veryyyy strange deaths shall we say before anyone cries that the game is perfect and has none. so i decided to jump on again and see how things are going as there has been a few patches and well i can say the game is alot smoother and no suspicious deaths so far but holyyyyy crap.  what is with the spawns 5-6 games in and i have died within minutes simply because i have either spawned within a few feet of someone or they have spawned next to me . what doesnt help either is they are all geared up like a juggernaught and i have a pistol XD  if anyone says i kill lots of geared players with a pistol you are talking utterrrr balls. anyway the spawns need looked at its messed up and so is the player count in a game aswell ..i remember u used to spawn at one side and work your way through the map taking on the scavs and you would bump into a player here and there. now it is just pure pvp where solo noobs go up against fully geared teams and get smashed. there should be some kind of matchmaking going on. go back to the way it was ..it used to be fun ...now for new peaple it is just hell.

• Like 1

chrisragnar

Never bring only a pistol. I mean you can probably beat some scav players if you are decent with a pistol. But bring at least an sks or vepr and you should have a chance against the other players. 

Meeting alot of teams can be tough but you don't have to pick every fight. 

Niewiarygodny
1 hour ago, TarkovCitizen77621 said:

now it is just pure pvp where solo noobs go up against fully geared teams and get smashed. there should be some kind of matchmaking going on. go back to the way it was ..it used to be fun ...now for new peaple it is just hell.

it's same as it was.
EFT didn't have matchamking back then, it does not have now.

Nah, even EFT promoted more killing others than now.
Why?
1. You could sell dog tags for much much more (it was around 1k per lvl)
2. You could sell their gear on flea market (once they added it)
3. There was no FiR status

Now it's diffrent, they try to promote "survive" aspect of the game more. 

You still spawn on one side with bunch of ppl, same as it was before and second bunch of ppl spawn on other side aswell.
Dunno whats "Diffrent".
All depends when you start playing, whats your "luck", did BSG any promotions for EFT, etc. 
Same as it was before.
I started playing long time ago too, when i started playing everyone was running with fast MT and Rssas and there was no facehitboxes.

TarkovCitizen77621
1 hour ago, Niewiarygodny said:

You still spawn on one side with bunch of ppl, same as it was before and second bunch of ppl spawn on other side aswell.
Dunno whats "Diffrent".

Before peaple spawned on both ends of the map everyone spawned along 1 side and had to make it to the other side. which was better because it was more pve with a chance to bump into other players on the way to extraction. now peaple spawn both and smash in the middle plus add more player per map and its just madness. as for the making money side of it its simply changed from making money from scavs to making money from players or loosing it. which makes scavs pointless because as soon as u shoot one every player in the map homes in on you.

BanditMaka

This has been argued over and over again. Loads of posts on it so won't rehash the same arguments, but no, and thankfully devs agree.
I didn't want it in Elite Dangerous, and I don't want it here. This game actually has wipes as well, so it's a lot more forgiving to new players than Elite ever was.

Niewiarygodny

Before peaple spawned on both ends of the map everyone spawned along 1 side and had to make it to the other side

which was because people could choose where they wanna spawn, and they always choosed "better" side.
Unless it was diffrent in Alpha, then dunno.

But tell me 1 thing, how this.

4 hours ago, TarkovCitizen77621 said:

now it is just pure pvp where solo noobs go up against fully geared teams and get smashed

Is diffrent or better than this

Before peaple spawned on both ends of the map everyone spawned along 1 side and had to make it to the other side. which was better because it was more pve

What i just read?
All 10-14 ppl spawning on 1 point, if thast how it was in ALpha, then it was PvP fiesta, and then AFTER you killed everyone you had PvE.
Like imagine spawnins as  10-14 ppl all near red building on customs, gl running on other side.

Now you can avoid ppl much more, even through whole game, sure u can meet enemies on your way, but u dont know where and when.
Like i had many raids where we blocked our side of map, didnt see any1  and we didnt see any1 .

Whats more, maps are much more open.
Example.
On customs i could rush Bridge near gas station and no1 would escape from map without my knowledge "Pvp was better than it was now"
Now u can literally go near left wall, on the middle or on the right and they will open that map even more.

But hey, what i know, i just read BS arguments that "eft was better and it was less PVP than it's now"

TheSzeckler

Try and bring a better weapon than a pistol, always watch out for the spawns, have a mental image and timing of where players could be when and after you spawned in..... i never survived with pistol runs, that's like the hardest way for me to make it to an extract on any map. I think that point right there shows that you are doing something wrong and /or are not prepared for many things.