Sign in to follow this  
MarcBorgia

BP Ammo

MarcBorgia

I thought it was supposed to be good? I just shot a player scav 9 times and im certain atleast one was a headshot, yet i get killed. A few other scavs i had certainly had headshots on took more than 1, all unarmored mind you.

Kthelmir

Yeah, your thread does not give any viable info. What Kaliber ?

MarcBorgia

My apologies, 5.45. Either way BP is supposed to be good right? Not one of my shots was further than 20m either

HijackDallas

48 DMG/ 32 Pen

It´s not that good in Lategame

Kthelmir
Posted (edited)

To be fair BP & BT are a dime a dozen and work well if you can hit more then once. A short salvo usually does the trick. And then there is the times where Tarkov simply decides to deny you and nothing anyone will say matters.

Edited by Kthelmir

MarcBorgia

Yeah i killed 5 other scavs and then hit that guy a bunch, did a total of over 800 dmg to body. Assume most of that was done to that scav and yet i die. Tarkov'd hard

HijackDallas

I´ll use currently BP, BT, BS or Igolnik. So I go with the flow of medium and high pen.

But after the armor overhaul, i could switch back to PRS. I think, the new armor is just an additional hitbox over the body hitbox as a 2nd layer. Íf i hit the 2nd layer, than i´m screwed, but if i hit between this 2nd layer, than i´ll hit the body hitbox and i could kill anyone

Xeraphas
20 hours ago, MarcBorgia said:

I thought it was supposed to be good? I just shot a player scav 9 times and im certain atleast one was a headshot, yet i get killed. A few other scavs i had certainly had headshots on took more than 1, all unarmored mind you.

Your gun sight is higher than the barrel. Your zeroing might not be great either. 

BP does 48 flesh you could have hit an arm, hit another arm, hit the first blacking it not that arm is only taking 70% (34) of the damage then dividing it among the other head/thorax/stomach/arm/leg/leg 6 limbs for a total of like 5 dmg to each of those limbs per shot. This would take 7 shots to black out the head after hitting both arms once. If you hit other limbs it could take more. You probably hit the shoulders a lot and this is just a hypothetical of how it can happen. Learn how the aiming of the gun works and the damage of different body parts.

BanditMaka

9x48 = 432 maybe you blacked out his legs, arms, tummy, and left his thorax and head on 1 and 2 hp, but did you see what he was wearing, unarmored as well? Did you record it (for yourself not us), you sure you landed 9 shots?
I miss a lot off shots I think I hit when I watch fights back.
5.45 BP ain't the best but against a player scav, unless they picked up someone else's armor, should drop them in 9 landed shots.

chrisragnar

5.45 is sheit, try 7.62.