Sign in to follow this  
scootscoot69

Shadow banned for giving friends loot

scootscoot69

So I love this game and have been playing for awhile now. Ive recently been grinding for a led x for the hideout upgrade but after about a week ive come up empty handed. My friend who is a god at tarkov has recently been playing rust and doesnt want to play tarkov again till the next wipe and said hed give me an ledx, as well as a bunch of loot cause hes not playing anymore.

So heres where it gets super interesting, we bot load into a night factory raid, i have nothing and hes got a full kit and a gamma full of sick case, keys, ledx and whatnot. i load in and he gets stuck on the session start screen. After restarting the game 4 times and a pc restart he is unable to join the raid. I eventually die and as soon as i do he also gets the death message, saying he was killed by a scav.

Supper annoying but he hasnt played in awhile and maybe the game is in beta still right? XD So we tried again and the same thing happened. stuck on the awaiting session start screen, as soon as i die he also dies. Ok now im getting confused and frustrated. 

so we both go in to separate factory raids. we both get in immediately with no problem, except something strange happens. Scavs rush us, as soon as we spawn. I spawned next to the 3 story, opposite gate extract and 3 scaves SPRINTED into my spawn room and gunned me down. I made no noise and didnt shoot to attract them.  

Ok so that was weird but we both got in so maybe the problem is fixed and i can finally just get my ledx. We tried factory again together and wouldn't you know.... i spawned in right away and he was stuck in the awaiting session start screen. again scavs rushed me and killed me and as soon as i died my buddy also got the you were killed screen.

So my question is this, is giving stuff to friends impossible now? does BSG have some shadow ban type system where if you go in to a raid with a poo ton worth of rubles does it flag, and try everything it can to make sure you die?? I know BSG has a hard on for Real money transfers right now, is this part of that? pls help

Hijack_Dallas

d361f74ca960eadfb31b1f8056d1517c.png

200cac7178fa24604dc3451c7630077a.png

Just to be clear. Yeah you and you´re friend can be banned for this

Edited by HijackDallas
  • Upvote 1

BanditMaka
41 minutes ago, scootscoot69 said:

I know BSG has a hard on for Real money transfers right now, is this part of that?

There are streamers testing this, taking viewer kits, and not getting insta banned like that. Antons was a specific case, so are you being real with us.
You sound like you legit take or receive items as part of RMT, I don' trust you at all.

scootscoot69

I mean i recorded it, and idk if you can look up past raids but its all with the same guy whos been on my friends list since day 1 of my account. Idk how to post video here.

But no i dont use RMT  lol

42 minutes ago, HijackDallas said:

d361f74ca960eadfb31b1f8056d1517c.png

200cac7178fa24604dc3451c7630077a.png

Just to be clear. Yeah you and you´re friend can be banned for this

Read the post, CONSTANT. This was one time and this poo happend

Edited by scootscoot69

Hijack_Dallas

I did and I said, it´s forbidden. Be happy you and you´re aren´t banned

• Confused 1

scootscoot69

Large and constant* I wouldnt call a sick case with a few keys and a ledx 1 time that large or constant.

scootscoot69

Also, Boosting? really? If I want to bring in some loot for my other friend who cant play as much as me i should be able to without fear of being ducking shadow banned.

• Thanks 1

scootscoot69
54 minutes ago, Xarc said:

@scootscoot69 What do you mean by "Shadow banned for giving friends loot" ? Have you been banned ?

17 minutes ago, BanditMaka said:

No i havent been banned but i cant get into a raid with my buddy now. I also have been getting RUSHED by scavs at the start of factory raids. Which i have never seen before.

AdhesiveTeflon

So now the devs wants to play police with the items that players choose to do with the items get in a game.  This is going to be amusing.

• Like 1

LenzOA

sounds like he was from china and got several high ping kicks and you just came in naked and wanted to take the gear you bought. why not bring gear in the first place if you know that he will give you a lot of stuff with high value?  a bit fishy if you ask me.

Edited by LenzOA

Kthelmir
11 minutes ago, LenzOA said:

sounds like he was from china and got several high ping kicks and you just came in naked and wanted to take the gear you bought. why not bring gear in the first place if you know that he will give you a lot of stuff with high value?  a bit fishy if you ask me.

Yeah everyone is a hacker & RMTrader these days. Its really bad man. I wish there was someone who could protect us from all these bad bad people and controlled my every step so i could feel safe. Man a big brother that watches over everything at all times sure sounds like a great idea. Please BSG make sure noone can help anyone with anything anymore i mean this game is ment to be hardcore right? The most hardcore game wouldn't even let other people play the same raid that i am in so i cannot get any loot of them. Man how hardcore that would be. Imagine absolute misery with no fun allowed whatsoever man that would be great. 

Spoiler

/sarcasm off

Edited by Kthelmir
  • Hot 1

Hijack_Dallas

I have no idea, if I could kill a 4-man squad out of RMTs, who has multiple SICC Cases, BitCoins and so on and i´ll bring this out of the Raid?

I realy do think, I could be banned, because of this piece of poo RMTs. 

If i ever see this stuff in backpacks, not 1, but 3-4 of this things... than I dropp that poo in the next lake. Even if this no RMT, just support for someone who has nothing.

LenzOA
23 minutes ago, HijackDallas said:

I have no idea, if I could kill a 4-man squad out of RMTs, who has multiple SICC Cases, BitCoins and so on and i´ll bring this out of the Raid?

I realy do think, I could be banned, because of this piece of poo RMTs. 

If i ever see this stuff in backpacks, not 1, but 3-4 of this things... than I dropp that poo in the next lake. Even if this no RMT, just support for someone who has nothing.

killed 2 fully geared guys who were hiding behind rocks in a night raid interchange. 20 sek later some standard account killed us threw the ground with wallhack and aimbot. i guess if they do it right you wont have a chance to extract since he just switches to his other pc with hacks on it.

Hijack_Dallas

I´m not that deaf to think, i´m alone in a Raid. There´s always 1 more

krixlp

yeah, but you arent the only one to be able to spot suspicious or very suspicious behaviour... i had a hacker too a few days ago who speedhacked his way around the south dorms on reserve and looted two mates he killed on the way whilst getting headshots from two snipers...

Redangelguts

if you go in nude you get "tagged and cursed" and scavs hunt you, combined with a bit of desync and late starting = insta dead

you'll be fine if you play normally and load with a normal kit but also shouldn't be dropping stuff like that ATM due to the news

chrisragnar
On 7/10/2020 at 8:46 PM, Xarc said:

@scootscoot69 What do you mean by "Shadow banned for giving friends loot" ? Have you been banned ?

Shadow ban is a type of ban where the banned player don't know he is banned. One version can be instead of banning a cheater so he can't play he get banned without notice, he can still play but gets put into games with only other cheaters. I'm not sure if any game actually does it, but it has been suggested many times for many years.