Trish_Kendall

Looking for people to play with!

Trish_Kendall

Hello, my names Rose or Trish, whichever you prefer!

I'm looking to play some EFT with some cool people that can hopefully teach me a little about the game and how to play correctly so I'm not just dying over and over.
I bought EFT when it was first released but never really played a lot of the game at all. I remember the few times I did play it was me constantly dying due to not knowing what the heck was going on half the time. I'm not bad at FPS but I have been told that this game is no ordinary FPS and takes quite awhile to master unlike some games out there. So I guess I'm just looking for some cool people to play with that can hopefully help me learn a little more about the game.

Anyways, feel free to leave a post below if you are interested in playing and I'll do my best to reply as soon as I can.

Thank you!

BlooDxHound
14 minutes ago, Trish_Kendall said:

I'm looking to play some EFT with some cool people that can hopefully teach me a little about the game and how to play correctly so I'm not just dying over and over.
I bought EFT when it was first released but never really played a lot of the game at all. I remember the few times I did play it was me constantly dying due to not knowing what the heck was going on half the time. I'm not bad at FPS but I have been told that this game is no ordinary FPS and takes quite awhile to master unlike some games out there. So I guess I'm just looking for some cool people to play with that can hopefully help me learn a little more about the game.

Anyways, feel free to leave a post below if you are interested in playing and I'll do my best to reply as soon as I can.

Thank you!

Sent you a PM

swats73

#moved to LFG

Swats73 

Viktorcenko
16 hours ago, Trish_Kendall said:

Thank you!

EU or NA? :)

Trish_Kendall
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Viktorcenko said:

EU or NA? :)

I'm NA but I would play EU if the game allows me too.

Edited by Trish_Kendall

BanditMaka

Very cool bunch, welcome to see if it's a fit.

PUSED2INS4NITY
On 7/10/2020 at 3:34 PM, Trish_Kendall said:

Thank you!

Well if by chance your still looking for people to play with, then my discord is open to ya. NA 18+ server that mains Tarkov, we've got plenty of people always online that you could run with and learn from in the process. Either way, hope you find whatever your looking for. Good luck.

https://discord.gg/gruntlifegaming