p_esko0barr190

New to game. Completely Lost

p_esko0barr190

Hey guys,

I purchased this game like a few weeks ago and finally had to chance to go through multiple youtube links, forums and I'm still a bit clueless as to what I'm supposed to do. Maybe i'm not looking in the right areas for this information and I've even tried going offline to learn but I'm completely clueless as to what I'm supposed to be getting, etc. Can someone direct me to a link or forum that shows the how to or what I need to be doing as a beginner? 

TheWhistler
Posted (edited)

Hey there, there is no direct path you must take however, I would say your two main goals in the game are to collect gear/money (and use it) and get quests done if you so choose to do this. It's not required but it gives you nice rewards (especially the Kappa container at the end). There are many beginner guides on YouTube that can be extremely helpful (Pestily makes some good ones in my opinion).

There is a lot of helpful information on the EFT Wiki here (in case you need help with quests,gun/ammo, maps, ect: https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki

I could go on for hours explaining on exactly what you should do or how to get started however, as I try to recommend to most new players there are Sherpas. They can teach you how to get started in the game and help you along in any way possible. This would be a much better way to get into the game than doing it like most of us did (the hard way). You can request a Sherpa here if you are interested: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa

Otherwise, I'm sure someone can help you along or at least give you some more helpful links. 

Best of luck, welcome to Tarkov.

Edited by TheWhistler
  • Thanks 1

p_esko0barr190

Ok. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1