Sign in to follow this  
Ramshu

Hideout quickbar

Ramshu

My suggestion is very simple but at the same time very practical. Reposition the icons of the quick hideout bar, for this we will first divide the constructions into subgroups.

My suggested order is as follows:
1- HIGHLIGHTS: At the beginning of the bar (left), the highlights. (ready to build, ready to install, finished crafting, under construction, crafting ...)

2- ACTIVE BUILDINGS: Right after the highlights, the "active constructions" By active I mean the ones with which you can interact. (to craft, to activate some benefit ...) This subgroup will prioritize to the left, the buildings that have an upgrade available and will penalize to the right, those that are not built and any non-material requirements are missing (other constructions, skills. ..) Being in the middle of both types the fully upgraded and finished constructions.

3- PASSIVE CONSTRUCTIONS: With passive constructions I understand all those constructions that offer some passive benefit, such as: the water collector, the rest space ... This subgroup is organized prioritizing on the left the constructions with pending improvements, followed by those that They lack some non-material requirement, penalizing fully completed constructions to the right.

With this organization we should lose less time in the hideout, being able to move more quickly between the buildings that interest us.

Thank you.

Ramshu

I have thought that my idea can be improved. It would be great if the player could place the hideout icons by himself, I mean, manage both the "fixed" position of the icons and the groups, priorities and highlights.

If we already want to make it perfect, we could give hideout customization options, that is, being able to move the buildings and decorations, perhaps even offer different hideout templates such as: Bunker, cabin in the forest, cave, safe house ...

This suggestion could be combined with another one I made earlier: https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/130789-customizable-ui-and-more/

And so give each player a layer of customization with which to feel more free and comfortable playing.