Sign in to follow this  
davidj123456

More Tier 6 Helmets & Armor?

davidj123456

This game was a lot more fun when the TTK was higher. It is still extremely fun now, but I feel as though we should have some more higher tier helmets & armor, but I think the negative effects of such gear should be very extreme, potentially making you weigh 50Kg or more just from having the helmet & armor.
Firstly I think the Vulcan helmet should be able to mount a version of the Mashka Face Shield and Altyn Face Shield. Not the same face shields just ones with similar visibility. For armor there should be a Level 6 armor that is made of some decent material and protects both stomach and thorax. Maybe a armor that has 75 durability which is made of Titan. It only spawns on Gluhar and maybe whatever other scav bosses they add.

What do you guys think of such a suggestion? More higher tier armor & helmets in the game? Currently we have tons of ammo types which penetrate tier 5 to 6.

Snake-Plissken

I'd rather them just buff all armors a bit. Right now you just wear them to either get their durability completely chipped away in half a second from an MP7 or instakilled by a 7.62x51 or 7.62x54. It's getting so bad leg meta is barely a thing anymore.

kennyream66

You can be one tapped by over a majority of the ammo in this game. It is utter bullshit and they aren't going to do anything about it. EFT is dying, Streamers are jumping to new games and we all wasted money on something that could have been amazing.