Sign in to follow this  
smartyy

reduces the rain

smartyy

I don't know if it's some kind of game bug or something, but it's been raining for more than 5 hours on every map (so since I'm online). And for the players who want to take a headshot at 100 meters it's going to be a very annoying thing. Maybe split the rain maps if it rains on custom then on interchance sun or something.

Thanks and have a sunny day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Maki_Nishikino
Posted (edited)

From what I have heard the weather in Tarkov is tied to the real weather in Saint Petersburg, it must rain a whole lot over there.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino

RedFuryFIVE6
Posted (edited)

the time length that it rains in the game is pretty dumb. Me and my friends play other games when it rains in tarkov. Definitely not worth playing the game when its raining, we can't even talk to each other because of how hard the rain is. To tie it to a real place's weather when it rains a lot there was not the best idea for the Devs. 10 seconds is 1 min in game time roughly. How are you going to have it rain for 8 hours IRL, that's the whole day and days in tarkov time. just a stupid idea to make it rain so much.

Edited by RedFuryFIVE6

TheSzeckler

i would love a dynamic weather, like real life type of dynamic rain

Redangelguts

they should just ensure it goes away after a few hours in game time to approximate real life time, give a one hour window every few hours in game of cloudy with some sun, that way it still represents the areas rain somewhat

rain also makes some really dumb playstyles OP, it would be a wall of text to explain why and I dont exactly want to see more people doing these things... I mean its great for scaving but otherwise not-so-much