Sign in to follow this  
samhale05

Won't let me reinstall the game.

samhale05

I accidentally deleted the game files and I was trying to reinstall them. In the process it told me to set the path to an existing location. Since there are no other game files I can't do that. I have redownloaded the game launcher time and time again. I have also deleted everything off my computer related to BSG or EFT. It seems as if nothing I do is working, and I have looked up many other threads but none of them are working for me. Any help is appreciated.

disastrous1234

have you checked your appdata/roaming/battlestate games to see if that is still there. literally anything being anywhere on your computer can cause some programs to fail to reinstall sometimes. If all areas have been checked and there is nothing left anywhere as you say, then I would recommend uninstalling battle eye. there could be a failure related to battleeyes tracking of eft and it may need to be re-downloaded. (do NOT initially delete the battle eye files manually fully uninstall it properly or you could run into even more issues) after retrying battle eye and if it doesnt work once again uninstall battle eye and search for any remaining battle eye and eft files (ensure you did your best to properly uninstall both first if possible) and delete them search everywhere the user files are quite often the culprit in such scenarios as thats where the save files for things usually goes.