Paid-in-Full

Major loss of inventory when handing in quest pilgrim for Sew it good pt 1

Paid-in-Full

Hey Guys,

Pretty disappointed with BSG at the moment. I lost a ton of my streamer items and quest items stored in my napsack stack in my EOD inventory. When completing sew it good pt 1 there was no way to determine which pilgrim i was handing in and my inventory was too full to empty them. That said, I lost the entire stack. When creating a ticket i was faced with some pretty bad customer service and the ticket was closed before i could even reply. Pretty unfair if you ask me and would love at the very least a decent reply. The most I got was be more careful... It was not possible to do this without getting very lucky and guessing which one was the only one i could empty was.

Hopefully I manage to get a better reply here or even some answers or compensation for my losses. doubtful though....

image0.jpg

• Sad 1

NotQuiteToasty

They said earlier on this year that there were bugs with backpack stacking and suggested not stacking backpacks, so that's kind of attributable to user error

Paid-in-Full

Earlier this year is probably before i bought the game LOL.. so no not really

Callaghan

i Dont really know what you are hoping for. As the reply says, you wont get any compensation or anything due to it being CBT, poo happens. thats why we play CBT, so that it doesnt happen when game goes Full live.

You obviously knew there was a chance that you could lose the items, since as you said 'When completing sew it good pt 1 there was no way to determine which pilgrim i was handing in and my inventory was too full to empty them'   So YOU took the gamble, instead of maybe selling a few items? or running a few raids to clear space, you took the gamble and lost.

• Thanks 1