petlest7

The ammount of blatant cheating is getting out of control again

petlest7

I have to quess from many of my death lot of very suspicious circumstances I can tall I meet 3-5 very blatant cheaters per day playing few hours a day so not very pleasant experience.

Then I hear someone shooting my cover with vss i think guy cant guess bullet drop but when i imagine angle he is shooting he cannot see me at all so he is just using his retarded aimbot trying to shoot but in his brain dead head he dont understand there is cover between us - this is happening very often.

Then when I meet someone and we shoot he is naked I have armor but he wins as he headshoot me - head eyes all the time (statistics denied lol) happening very often and i dont call this one cheating for sure -its still suspicious .

Then me sitting in bush managing inventory and some moron run right towards me aiming at me like he already knows I am there also very suspicious.

Then there is sure camping without noise - ESP he knows I am comming his way so he sits quiet not even ADS gun

Then blatant aimbots - not even shout out I am headshooted instantly in circumstances which can happen seldom - this is happening all the time denying stats again

So situation is very bad I think there was period maybe worse than this but I am surprised with packet encryption (radar  removal) how many blatant cheaters are still in game.

Trying different servers - playing US EU but still getting cheaters  

• Like 1

Molten-Cascade

Interesting. I hadn't thought of it until I read this post, but a similar incident happened to me, where I was SCAV raiding Customs: in well concealed cover at a silent crouch, only to have another SCAV literally sprint up to me from through trees as if knowing right where I was. Freaked me out so bad I put 10 rounds directly into him at near point blank range. And then I died to return fire. IDK what he was doing running up on me like that without murderous intent, but explain to me how I did over 450 dmg to him, hitting all 10 times and his armor only absorbed 16. I looked very closely at the end of mission report because I was like WTF. Other SCAV was still standing when my vision went black 

Humble_Avenger

I myself have been running into alot of issues of suspicious deaths and blatant cheaters in some cases.

I suggest doing runs with cheap guns and very little gear. Attempt to gear up off your kills or what you find.

If you die you lose very little and if you survive you make profit.

Until the cheating dies down I'm playing very conservative only bringing out decent gear if rolling with 3+ guys. Even then I refuse to bring out my best atm.

I recently made a post regarding catching cheaters. I welcome all comments and the more likes / dislikes the more likely the developers will read it.

Streetlight_
Posted (edited)

I have also noticed the surge in cheating, especially on OCE servers, where i had very rarely came across cheaters in the past, (like a 1 in 100 raids) but now im noticing some sketchy stuff like 1 in 7 raids, i feel like BSG needs some better anti-cheat measures, and i wanna bring attention to this post, 

which i love the idea of the mobile auth, i think that will fix allot of problems with cheaters with lots of alts, etc, and i think its a step in the right direction 

(edit: oop someone already beat me to it lmao)

Edited by SomeRandomWeeb
  • Upvote 1

mattix

I found that cheaters always target better geared players. 

petlest7

My apology for this post I just burnt out yesterday the instances of cheats for one day was just too much , love tarkov game hope it gets better we just have to endure hard times.

Dude if you play OCE servers I pity you :) i think asia oce is just worst not just tarkov any other games

Good advice Humble_Avenger thanks I think will run mediocre gear just enough until it gets better.

petlest7

could also helps to get off cheaters radar they will not want to risk fight for mediocre gear

Clanner_Jake
16 hours ago, Streetlight_ said:

i think that will fix allot of problems with cheaters with lots of alts

each cheater gives the devs $$ to cheat, the most effective way to eliminate cheaters is for all of us to just go play something else for a year or two. in this reality, if you don't want a fly in your soup, you just don't buy soup. devs want money, cheaters want to psychopathically laugh as they kill you cause it's a power trip. currently, as advised by BE, you don't close the bypass so you catch cheaters and not alert them to the fact you know how they're cheating. there is no current system to stop cheaters, you'd have to be a precog.

• Sad 1

Thomas1016

They need to ban by MAC address that way the hardware is banned not just the player.

petlest7

watched twitch streams and see lot of suspicious deaths (pity streamers) then googled tarkov cheats and checked statuses all of them are back working so time to get some rest from tarkov game until cheats will be resolved again (ban wave)

this is unreal how those retarded cheaters always come back to this game  (get attracted like flies to poo) maybe in future real players would like to verify (personal ID and phone) and pay more so they can play on verified servers otherwise this problem wont change

Antmax
Posted (edited)

Just search on youtube and there are tons of videos showing off aimbots in just the last week. Wireframe characters behind walls that turn into pink solid meshes when they are visible to the camera. Very disappointing.

I don't even understand the motivation to try them. Games are boring when you have some kind of god mode.

Edited by Antmax