Whalersailor

Whalersailor

Hi, so while playing on labs i was immediately rushed by a group of three. I had made no noise to indicate where i was and yet they still knew where i was. i hid behind a med cabinet with a tiny little peak hole and as soon as the first guy came in he headshot me from that pixel peak. His name is FriendmeforCarry and there is another named Friendme4carry Both are hackers who when i quested them about it they said they run a service that you pay for. I don''t give a poo about my crap i lost, but please ban these people. or at the very least look into who they've been queuing with and them and penalize them.

WombatHat42

Hey man, I had the same thing just happen. friend_me4carry same message. he is using radar and aimbot. teammate engaged and i rush. dude wasnt in the room he pixel peaks one shot me. did it again to my teammate as im falling. happened so fast i could see it. 3rd teammate ran cuz we knew the name from before and he full sprint gunned him down one shot. so ducking BS. i didnt even go geared. 2 of us reported via launcher 3rd rage quit cuz he is on the survive all matches and this was his last one420301406_Screenshot(123).thumb.png.476474ce763c0ab7324373ffefed0874.png

TheSzeckler

You know you can report them through the launcher ? Click your name on the launcher at the top right, select "Report Bug" and " Suspicion of using cheats " that will make their job easier.