Crafting ate my mags

NaX0n

I just lost all of my mags (in 2 mag cases)

From crafting a junk box in the hideout. I am a pretty now player which made it pretty frustrating.

I feel like the game should not be able to grab non empty cases and such for crafting and should instead handle it like when trading.

First of. Is this by design or is it an oversight, and what are your thought on handeling non empty cases in general.

On 7/13/2020 at 6:52 PM, NaX0n said:

I just lost all of my mags (in 2 mag cases)

From crafting a junk box in the hideout. I am a pretty now player which made it pretty frustrating.

I feel like the game should not be able to grab non empty cases and such for crafting and should instead handle it like when trading.

First of. Is this by design or is it an oversight, and what are your thought on handeling non empty cases in general.

Also if you turn items in for quests with stuff inside them, you lose those items so be careful. 

I think it's simply oversight, since they already check for non-empty containers when trying to sell them to traders. I almost fell for that too, when crafting my first scav junk box. You really have to be careful, which one you select there. If you tagged them, it helps a lot to distinguish them from the empty ones.