JihadExpress

Flea market and misclicks

JihadExpress

I fucked myself on tarkov and i think imma quit the game lmao. Sold my t h i c c for 1.35mil when its 13mil. Check twice before putting anything in the flea market. I think they should add like a time period before it goes live so you can remove it before getting fucked.

King_Kiff

Last wipe accidentally traded my RR for a Valday scope :( 

Beginner314
9 hours ago, JihadExpress said:

I think they should add like a time period before it goes live so you can remove it before getting fucked.

... just check your offer BEFORE clicking on 'place offer'. Not that hard, just a matter of get in the habit of checking.

Jolly_Roger88

Yesterday i've sold a lab keycard for 20k instead of 200k.

I have to admit that i was a bit drunk hahahahahaa

JihadExpress
13 hours ago, Beginner314 said:

... just check your offer BEFORE clicking on 'place offer'. Not that hard, just a matter of get in the habit of checking.

Yeah mate i gotchu, the thing is i couldve removed it in time if not some random streamer browsing the flea market for thicc cases

But you know the grind still continues even when i went -18mil in one day.

shini_gurui
15 minutes ago, JihadExpress said:

Yeah mate i gotchu, the thing is i couldve removed it in time if not some random streamer browsing the flea market for thicc cases

But you know the grind still continues even when i went -18mil in one day.

whenever i sell something and lets say.. the price of the item is 500k.  if i accidentally put in 50k  i get a "warning" saying that the price of the item i'm trying to sell is much lower than the average/lowest price on the flea market.  or something like that atleast. dno why i'm getting that warning and you don't tho

JihadExpress
8 minutes ago, shini_gurui said:

whenever i sell something and lets say.. the price of the item is 500k.  if i accidentally put in 50k  i get a "warning" saying that the price of the item i'm trying to sell is much lower than the average/lowest price on the flea market.  or something like that atleast. dno why i'm getting that warning and you don't tho

Lmao tf. Thats hella weird maybe theres an option to enable it?

shini_gurui
Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2020 at 1:50 AM, JihadExpress said:

Check this out https://clips.twitch.tv/TriumphantCallousClamChocolateRain. Its the dudes clip where he bought my case.

couldn't see the clip. got some error message. But it's pretty weird that you don't get the same message i'm doing.  i can't really remember enabling anything anywhere for it to show.  Last patch i fucked up and sold my rr for some trash by accident because of it.  But now i get a box that prompts me to accept the trade with the warning lol.  

I just formatted my pc a short while ago and reinstalled the game at the same time and only changed the graphic settings etc. nothing more :/  

Edited by shini_gurui

ferguswag

I like to think of myself as a pretty efficient speed seller on the flea market, but I would never, ever, hastily sell anything worth that much. You should just reset your account bro, that way you can get it from the quest again.

oldschool15

I got a good laugh out of the OP and the second post, just want to say thanks👏