Linkmw

3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support

Linkmw

On my search to fix this problem, it turns out many people are having the same issue.

I'm trying to buy another copy of the game(Via PayPal) Luckily the first time buying (May 2020) EFT everything went smoothly. However this time I getting the error message;

"3032: Sorry, the payment cannot be completed now. Please try again later or contact Xsolla customer support" in a orange box.

I have been in contact with Xsolla, and our first conversation resulting in them saying, can I send them a screenshot of my bank statement when I first bought EFT. I provided this to them via the email and I have heard nothing. The next day I try again to be met with them asking for the same thing, but this time they say that I am blocked from making payments because of attempted purchase in 2018 for a Roblox Product? Bloody Roblox!? Even if that was the case, how was I able to buy EFT the first time with no issue?

Things I have tried!

-Signing in to gift account and trying to buy it for them.

-Card, had to wait 10 days for Refund as payment requested was recognised but was left pending due to being blocked by Xsolla.(whole reason why I made PayPal)