-(精英)呼吸不再依赖能量

-(精英)增加耐力储备

-各种老技能修复

-增加了5点生命值给“胸部”区域(从80到85) 

这是什么?使游戏对哭泣的婴儿更加休闲?特别是此更改“ -提高冲刺速度

我坚信这款游戏不需要增加冲刺速度,否则我仍会玩烂街机节奏的生存环境,从一个补丁到另一个补丁,它们一直在提高冲刺速度,直到他们失去了玩家基础。

我们不需要更多该死的流光通过无脑的运行来破坏游戏的沉浸感...

请回答,是否有真正的理由提高冲刺速度?

Others have played a lot, and a lot of thunders thrown out have exercised their strength.
Mercenaries are also divided into levels. Others pay and get equal. Of course, if you are unbalanced, you can also work hard.
Don't be jealous of anyone, it can only mean that the technology has not reached the level of others, and this is a game without any vehicles, it should be increased sprint speed.
On the contrary, if the sprint speed is cancelled, any other skills must be cancelled, which is the corresponding reason.

TheWay

The technical update is complete.

TheWay

Sanitar

escapefromtarkov_boss_sanitar (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

MagicPaw

Firefox_Screenshot_2020-07-20T16-18-38_555Z.png.271f96681e5ad5c8677a047705da4717.png

6 o'clock thumb hold/ C-clamp for Vepr Hunter confirmed? ^^

sYs

Finally AI getting some love ❤️ 

Yarbay

Who is Sanitar the left one or the right one the left one is without a Rig and only one Mag in his gun ?

Xarc
29 minutes ago, Yarbay said:

Who is Sanitar the left one or the right one the left one is without a Rig and only one Mag in his gun ?

My guess is the left one who is sticking the syringe in his neck wearing anti-covid gloves. :)

He has the juiciest gun and he knows the drill. :)

ztotheex

Is this Patch coming next few Days, or is there any Date? i really want to play some rounds Tarkov but with the new Customs Expansions, anyone have infos about? Some guys talking about today or tomorrow but i only see small fixes and not the patch.

Yarbay
vor 10 Minuten schrieb ztotheex:

Is this Patch coming next few Days, or is there any Date? i really want to play some rounds Tarkov but with the new Customs Expansions, anyone have infos about? Some guys talking about today or tomorrow but i only see small fixes and not the patch.

They got trouble with testing the Patch maybe end of the next week very soon

SonicK
Posted (edited)

nikita i can  not wait any longer  you said early next week and today is early tomorow is mitweek and then late week and then the weekend is coming and then the week is over

i need to explore customs today

Edited by SonicK

Yarbay
Posted (edited)
vor 2 Stunden schrieb SonicK:

nikita i can  not wait any longer  you said early next week and today is early tomorow is mitweek and then late week and then the weekend is coming and then the week is over

i need to explore customs today

Why you can not wait ? Nikita doesnt hear you, i think he has no time for his Forum. He must be very busy with the Patch. I hope he doesnt forgot us. Early Week or not who cares what he said. Tomorrow is also a day, its done when its done.

Edited by Yarbay

SonicK
vor einer Stunde schrieb Yarbay:

Why you can not wait ? Nikita doesnt hear you, i think he has no time for his Forum. He must be very busy with the Patch. I hope he doesnt forgot us. Early Week or not who cares what he said. Tomorrow is also a day, its done when its done.

There is only Nikita, and he is our shield and protector. He knows everything and he sees everything, he reads everything and he reacts when it is necessary.
an unbreakable shield against the upcoming casual gamers A last blade, forged by nikita's mighty hand despite the fate called 12.7
If your life serves the Nikita, your death will not be in vain.
Come on, casual gamer, show me what anger means in your misunderstood way!

"Lead us from 12.6 to 12.7, from the lie to the truth.
Lead us from despair to hope, from faith to slaughter.
Lead us to its strength and an eternity of war.
Let his anger fill our hearts.
Death, war and blood;
The Nikita and the name TARKOV!

Do you know that game optimization is poo?  Focus on optimizing the game! NJT!

• Sad 3

SonicK
Posted (edited)

NIKITAAAAA

2074055681_vs.-_1.gif.d4f50d00419947211ee1705ea624b32e.gif

Unbeniiannt-1.png.9dee0d8b1132961f08a003182ba1df8b.png

Edited by SonicK
  • Cold 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

Harvg123
On 7/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, 2709196892 said:

Do you know that game optimization is poo? 

Is it?

Since when?

ShiroTenshi

We decided to move 0.12.7 patch update to early next week, cause Friday updates are always bad. This will give us more time to prepare everything better. Sorry!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

MongArmOfTheLaw
Posted (edited)
On 7/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, 2709196892 said:

Do you know that game optimization is poo?  Focus on optimizing the game! NJT!

@2709196892

You really are a smoothbrained moron. Comments like that are why BSG has had developers walk away from their jobs. People actually stalk them on social media and send them messages like that. Nikita went away for a weekend recently and people were spamming his personal IG with that poo. Its 'only' a game for us, for them its their lives - and when you work from home you can't leave problems in the office.

Get a f**king grip.

They're not EA, they don't have a spare five hundred people they can throw at a problem. They are a small studio and their lads are all working from home because its The Apocalypse, be reasonable ffs.

And do you really think that the artists and modellers who've given us the Reserve and Customs expansion are also the ones who write, troubleshoot, and optimise the netcode and rendering routines? That sort of Swiss Army knife game production went out with the Sinclair Spectrum. Optimised netcode and server performance means they don't have to rent as many servers for each region, so completely apart from the fact that they love the game and want it to run as well as possible there is a direct financial benefit to having it do so. To think they are avoiding the problem is unsane. Unless you're reading their email you have zero clue what they're spending their time on. Patch notes are never the complete story, most behind the scenes stuff is never mentioned.

To spell it out then, just because we are getting the unexpected treat of more new content doesn't mean that they are spending all their time on that rather than fixing issues and optimising performance. They are two completely different and unrelated types of work performed by completely different teams of people.

Want them to throw in the towel because its all far too much grief to be worth it? More posts like that will do the trick.

BTW the main way to make the game run well is to have a strong enough PC. 16GB of RAM is the absolute bare minimum, really ought to be 32GB. Fast SSD and at least 8 fast clocked cores likewise. Updating Nvidia drivers gave me 20% more FPS. Satisfying those conditions solves 90% of stutters & glitches.

Edited by MongArmOfTheLaw
  • Like 1

ShiroTenshi

Tomorrow, at 14.00 Moscow time we plan to start installation of the update 0.12.7. The game will be stopped. Installation of the update will take approximately 4 hours, but can be extended if necessary.

The list of changes published by us earlier remains the same, without any additions.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

Legendassassins

So nothing for the cheater problem going on in raid?

TheWay

Dear Escapers,

we remind you that today at 14.00 Moscow time (in 1 hour) we plan to start installation of the update 0.12.7.8334.

The game will be stopped. Installation of the update will take approximately 4 hours, but can be extended if necessary.

The list of changes published by us earlier remains the same, without any additions.

• Like 2

TheWay

The installation of the 0.12.7.8334 update has begun.