fnbatista

Brazilian Community Asks for Proper Attention

fnbatista

Since my email was not responded, I'm here once again, to bring this matter up to whom it may concern and ask some attention and help to the brazilian community.

My original message:
Greetings,
I come here to express my dissatisfaction about the Brazilian emissary "FLP", the brazilian community already have a Discord server for all brazilian players, and this emissary creates a new server in Discord, this attitude segregates instead of uniting players. He is trying to split the community built to assist all the brazilians outside the forum.

In the Facebook Community group and in the official forum, he replies rudely and excludes opinions that he doesn't like. I believe that this is not a way for an emissary to behave.

Me and many others are tired of his actions.

@Natalino

@Blackb1rd

• Like 1

sirizao85
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, fnbatista said:

Since my email was not responded, I'm here once again, to bring this matter up to whom it may concern and ask some attention and help to the brazilian community.

My original message:
Greetings,
I come here to express my dissatisfaction about the Brazilian emissary "FLP", the brazilian community already have a Discord server for all brazilian players, and this emissary creates a new server in Discord, this attitude segregates instead of uniting players. He is trying to split the community built to assist all the brazilians outside the forum.

In the Facebook Community group and in the official forum, he replies rudely and excludes opinions that he doesn't like. I believe that this is not a way for an emissary to behave.

Me and many others are tired of his actions.

@Natalino

@Blackb1rd

I agree with you, this is really happening day by day in our brazilian community!

@Natalino

@Blackb1rd

Edited by sirizao85

sirizao85

congratulations bsg, took out two emissaries who worked. Nice attitude, just not.

I don't know if you know but Brazil and Portugal are a long way from each other.

I feel like I threw my money away with that game.

@Natalino @Blackb1rd

Hope you both tell it for Nikita, definitely BSG don't care for SA and especially Brazil. For god sake, threw away 3 years job of two good men because a third one is making  trouble 24/7?! OMG....INSANE.

insetuverde

I mean that the FLP has never acted arrogantly or inappropriately, it has always been kind, always seeking to help the community. FLP is an example of a person, as the player can guarantee, who was unjustified.