Sign in to follow this  
MajorKilljoy

Latest update

MajorKilljoy

Ok im in a rant mood, Ive only been playing for 2 weeks and this game is fuckin hard as it is to the point of being not even ducking fun at all. And now this latest update the scavs are ducking chasing me down on my PMC like literally i have plated 10 rounds in a row and all i do is spawn move 20feet and they find me and kill me like a terminator. I have no money cant do anything wtf is with this game?!??!!? I was playing a scav and shot at NO ONE and a scav shot me from who knows where in the head. Is there any ducking way to get refund on games these days cause I am some ducking close to never playing this game ever again. Like holy duck I like a challenge but this poo is retarded when all you have is a ducking knife.

DukeLander

If you go naked (without weapons) in raid, you are cursed which means scavs gonna chase you down. It is maded to reduce hatchling in game.

Headshots from nowhere... Well, we have pretty high dosage of cheaters lately, but probably your lack of map knowledge is problem.

Send friend request and maybe I can help you.

• Like 1

behi09ma
5 hours ago, MajorKilljoy said:

Ok im in a rant mood, Ive only been playing for 2 weeks and this game is fuckin hard as it is to the point of being not even ducking fun at all. And now this latest update the scavs are ducking chasing me down on my PMC like literally i have plated 10 rounds in a row and all i do is spawn move 20feet and they find me and kill me like a terminator. I have no money cant do anything wtf is with this game?!??!!? I was playing a scav and shot at NO ONE and a scav shot me from who knows where in the head. Is there any ducking way to get refund on games these days cause I am some ducking close to never playing this game ever again. Like holy duck I like a challenge but this poo is retarded when all you have is a ducking knife.

yeah if you go in a raid with nothing, scavs will kick your ass, so don't do that. what is the point of going in a raid with nothing and expect to kill something? by the way this feature is not new and they have not added this feature in 2 weeks. we have this for 5 months i think.

headshot from nowhere? well if you are a scav and have not killed or shot any other scavs, scavs will not shoot you but the other player scavs may kill you, cause they see you as a threat. just a suggestion ggo offline raids and practice with scav behavior there. when you feel comfortable and learned how to shoot, join the online raids.

you should have researched about the game before buying and calling it poo after the purchase. if you can't have fun with the game, maybe this game is not your type.

5 hours ago, DukeLander said:

Headshots from nowhere... Well, we have pretty high dosage of cheaters lately

don't spread your toxic mentality everywhere. all headshots from nowhere (from a distance that you can't hear the suppress shot) are not all cheaters.

• Upvote 1

DukeLander

And I said all headshots are cheaters?

Boy, don't do that, it's not nice...