Sign in to follow this  
Magnoguido

Scav on Scav crime; why bother?

Magnoguido

Interchange. Spawn in 13min left. Go into Oli, everything is been picked clean. Some duct tape, some smokes. About 5 minutes left. Oil cash registers. 3 NPC Scavs minding their business. Not much on them to take, not worth fighting them. A player Scav comes running up not really noticing me. I let him be. He turns around, I hold up my hand, he holds up his hand. 4 minutes left.  I turn to start running towards evac.

He decides to shoot me in the back.

Why? What is the point?

I get that sometimes in the dark, you don't take chances when you make first contact. But why do this bullshit?

Why must idiots make it so that you basically just shoot everything and everyone? You get no dog tag from me. You get poo loot. You get no XP. No task progression. Just being a dick. 

Are you so traumatized by the other players pushing you around as a PMC that you have to be unnecessary as Scav for a sense of accomplishment.

I swear annonimity on the internet enables that anal warts of society to be more pungent.

free2move

Who knows, you might have a keycard on you.

Also, when I scav into any map, I just hide and observe other scavs to see if there are any human scavs pretending to be AI.

MasterDk78

online.. people are retards, idiots, coz they can.

the question is, will idiots breed more idiots

• Confused 1

mattix

I'm one of those "idiots" who preys on other scavs. Nothing personal. Dont want your loot. I wanna fight.

BanditMaka

It sucks, but you can't control others, only what you choose to do. If you wanna be the wigglin type, don't let it change you, there are other wigglers out there. 😉

oldschool15

You probably shouldnt have looked at him funny, he knew what you were up to the entire time!!!

DukeLander

Yesterday I made scav run on Shoreline, just for fun, waiting mates to finish a raid, I got killed too early as usual.

I met player scav, he was terrified of me and after few minutes chase he finally got I mean no harm to him.

I gave him everything I got, bag with almost 2 mil rubbels items... He was totally confused :)

Scav players should stick together but in reality... Yeap, assholes are everywhere...

TacticalBazza
Posted (edited)

why not lol

cry more

what do you expect? you can't have it both ways. this whole forum is filled with people who want this game to be realistic and 'HARDCORE PUNISHING' etc. but you also want scav experience to be everyone jerking each other off singing kumbaya? silly carebear

Edited by TacticalBazza

Jollywog
On 7/16/2020 at 3:02 AM, Magnoguido said:

Interchange. Spawn in 13min left. Go into Oli, everything is been picked clean. Some duct tape, some smokes. About 5 minutes left. Oil cash registers. 3 NPC Scavs minding their business. Not much on them to take, not worth fighting them. A player Scav comes running up not really noticing me. I let him be. He turns around, I hold up my hand, he holds up his hand. 4 minutes left.  I turn to start running towards evac.

He decides to shoot me in the back.

Why? What is the point?

I get that sometimes in the dark, you don't take chances when you make first contact. But why do this bullshit?

Why must idiots make it so that you basically just shoot everything and everyone? You get no dog tag from me. You get poo loot. You get no XP. No task progression. Just being a dick. 

Are you so traumatized by the other players pushing you around as a PMC that you have to be unnecessary as Scav for a sense of accomplishment.

I swear annonimity on the internet enables that anal warts of society to be more pungent.

Why not, is the real question..

LenzOA

if he doesnt kill you he is not playing his scav right and by the lore.

scav.png.50d32c296c922d87a3796317a3bc43c4.png

ferguswag

Scavs stronk is only a thing when there is PMCs on the map to fight together for. If the raid is almost over there is no point of cooperating. Don't get mad when you give others an opportunity to make money off you, just play dumb and pretend to be an AI.

z_Omni_z
On 7/15/2020 at 7:02 PM, Magnoguido said:

You answered your own question. I have less of a problem with initial engagement/conflict with other scavs but the guys that lull people into a sense of cooperation and then decide to shoot them after are pretty much trash. 

Jolly_Roger88

I am one of those fellas who do QE at other scav players quite often.

I will never forget when one of them dropped me a graphic card on the floor.

I was like WTF???Ok as soon as i picked up that,he will probably shoot me,but instead he didn't :D

I personally dislike scav players who does not respect the QE truce,got killed few times in the back after being whiggled, but hey,as someone above said,u cannot control other peeps behavour.

short_FUZE

Kill or be killed. Which one will you be?

It's life, don't cry about it.

FunkenGruven

Because every scav for himself.

GeneralBrus

I shoot everything on sight, because i still believe this here is a pvp pve shooter, who cares about the loot?  There is no point in not killing other players even scav on scav as long as there is no mechanic to promote me not shooting ppl.

TheHappyMile
Posted (edited)
Am 16.7.2020 um 06:01 schrieb mattix:

Dont want your loot. I wanna fight

By shooting a friendly scav in the back? That sounds like your life is pretty boring xD

Don't get me wrong, everyone is free to do what they want. I personaly do not enjoy to simply shoot everything that moves as a scav, but maybe it's because I'm from a time where scav's and PMC's spawned on different sides of the map and my fun as a scav was to kill pmc's

therefor I still prefer to work together with other scav's and hunt PMC as well as scav-killers. 

I wanna fight too, but the interesting ones, not killing friendly scav's because I can't kill others 

Edited by TheHappyMile

mattix
13 hours ago, TheHappyMile said:

By shooting a friendly scav in the back? That sounds like your life is pretty boring xD

Don't get me wrong, everyone is free to do what they want. I personaly do not enjoy to simply shoot everything that moves as a scav, but maybe it's because I'm from a time where scav's and PMC's spawned on different sides of the map and my fun as a scav was to kill pmc's

therefor I still prefer to work together with other scav's and hunt PMC as well as scav-killers. 

I wanna fight too, but the interesting ones, not killing friendly scav's because I can't kill others 

Your middle school sophistry has no effect on me. 

I've been saying this for the longest time, we need arena mode with tdm.

Na0cho

I will never shoot a friendly scav. Even if it means my death. 

you wiggle at me and we can be best buds!

depending upon time left when I get in I will clap ai scavs sometimes though. 

gotten a bunch of kills on killa too as a scav, working with other scavs. 

We are out there, severely outnumbered by the assholes, but we are out there. 

Some of my own friends shoot first too. Loot rules their world. I find it karmically pleasing though when they die on their pmc’s because of greed. 

I have one friend who will cross an entire map to loot a scav JUST BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING GOOD. 

simple minds enjoy simple pleasures, and these violent delights have violent ends.