Caster89Actual

Why are all the new guns they add been so crappy?

Caster89Actual

So one of the new guns aside from the scrub tube is a pump shotgun right?

If they really want pump shotguns to be even close to viable they need to change the pump animations, like the guy not breaking ADS to pump it, the guy racking a new round in the amount of time I could get could at least two shots down range and the second empty shell extracted in real life.

where they currently sit they are a joke at best which is a shame because I love shot guns.

Saint_CRYSTAL

The thing is, you're not the guy in the game using the shotgun.

If you get level 3 mastery with a shotgun you wont need to break ADS to pump it.

z_Omni_z

While I agree that some of the mechanics surrounding the pump action are a little ridiculous, shotguns are pretty situational compared to the majority of the other weapons in the game. I am sure they intend on balancing further, but this may be something they're intending to do once more of them are in the game? They did get a little love with the recent ammo change. Flechette is somewhat viable against heavily armored targets now assuming you have the drop on them and you're not using a pump.