pipao

Add a level/quest requirement for Labs

pipao

As the title says, I am suggesting that a level/quest requirement for labs should be added(perfect mediator may be a good substitute/ level 40). My reasons being that only experienced tarkov players should be able to enter the "end-game" map  which can also fit nicely to the lore of the game. This can also be used to deter banned cheaters from making fresh accounts and just spamming labs. Maybe a system to detect dodgy levelling can also be put in place after the level restriction.

I play in Asia and Labs is for the most part unplayable due to people just zeroing on my location at the start of the game  and just prefires and headshots a corner when i didn't even give any audible cues.

Xeraphas

Level 20 labs req. Level 40 is too high and would take people with less time ages to get to while the suicide hacker accounts could get there fast with cheating anyways.

J.P

Sounds like a pretty good mediator as you said, but only change i would have is the Level, as stated above perhaps somewhere between level 20 to 30.

SKRAAL

I think 30 would be perfect. You just start getting the gear you would need, at least some of it. Also would slow down the leveling. Unlike most people just rushing into labs and getting 20k exp per run, people would have to take their time and enjoy the game.