DroogKris

WTF?!

Wonster
3 minutes ago, DroogKris said:

this would be the game of the century of it wasn’t online. 

Would be the worst casual game of the century. If you would spend more time playing the game than raging on forum maybe you could be good.

• Upvote 1

RemedySeven

If you think this game needs matchmaking then this game is not for you. There is no better feeling then eventually killing a much high level player and being able to loot all the gear you normally never had access to, it is one of the most rewarding feelings I have ever had in a game. Now imagine if you were level 9 and everyone else on the map was level 10 or less.. where is that sense of accomplishment? where is that rush you get when you loot their body and they are carrying a basic sks with ps rounds and garbage paca armor?

Harvg123
17 hours ago, DroogKris said:

I think the solution is to matchmake

This is the soul reason why modern multiplayer games ducking suck so badly is because of this!!!!

MATCHMAKING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Ever. 

Hence my earlier suggestion i think you need a new game. Matchmaking is literally the worst mechanic in multiplayers, id rather get smacked around 10 games in and find out im bad at a game than have my gaming-ego massaged by going against players of similar ability and giving them a hiding. Matchmaking also falls down when you do become good at the game and then you go against 300KD megachads because thats the bracket you end up in...

• Like 1

Eisenwanst

Make a scavrun. Not on factory. Try Shoreline. Loot the village or hidden stashes. Maybe kill a scav or two. When there are more than two, let them alone. Sometimes they have a hunter or an ak with bp ammo. Take what you can get and leave the raid. Stay away from high loot spawns like resort. After a sucsessfull scavrun, you will have a decent loudout. A vepr, a rig, a backpack, maybe a class three Armor. Thats enough to start a raid as a pmc. 

Focus on one Map. Hide the first ten Minutes in a bush and wait. A lot of players get killed in that time. After that, do the same as a scav. Hide, loot, survive. Wait with tasks till 15 minutes bevor the raid ends. Build your hideout, learn the mechanics, the spawns and so on. 

Yeah i know, ratstyle.....

But thats the way as a new soloplayer. And with 100 hours you are still a newbie in this game.

• Like 1

DroogKris
4 hours ago, Harvg123 said:

This is the soul reason why modern multiplayer games ducking suck so badly is because of this!!!!

MATCHMAKING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Ever. 

Hence my earlier suggestion i think you need a new game. Matchmaking is literally the worst mechanic in multiplayers, id rather get smacked around 10 games in and find out im bad at a game than have my gaming-ego massaged by going against players of similar ability and giving them a hiding. Matchmaking also falls down when you do become good at the game and then you go against 300KD megachads because thats the bracket you end up in...

Okay so what's the different game that has this amazingly perfect gun customization and equipment design, that isn't ruined by the worst gun play mechanics in the history of gaming...I'll go play that game.  

You may not like me, or my opinions, but I payed for this piece of poo, I'm Beta testing it like everyone else, and I'm going to complain where I feel it's justified.  

I don't care about a gaming ego.  I'm a 42 year old adult with real world concerns.  I want to have fun.  I want to play against people I have a chance to win with.  I'm not interested in being the best at a useless skill.  This is meant to be enjoyed.  It's not serious, it's not real, games are not ever important.  

I'm suggesting to the devs why it's not fun for a casual player, and how to make it so.  duck gamers, and their childish gaming egos.  no cares about someone being "good" at games.  That's like being good at hoolahooping.  it's meaningless in the real world.  

I want to have fun.  And I find it infuriating that the weapon mod system that the ENTIRE FPS world was waiting for forever, is finally here and paired with the biggest ass rag trash piece of garbage gun play mechanics. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

DroogKris
3 hours ago, Eisenwanst said:

Make a scavrun. Not on factory. Try Shoreline. Loot the village or hidden stashes. Maybe kill a scav or two. When there are more than two, let them alone. Sometimes they have a hunter or an ak with bp ammo. Take what you can get and leave the raid. Stay away from high loot spawns like resort. After a sucsessfull scavrun, you will have a decent loudout. A vepr, a rig, a backpack, maybe a class three Armor. Thats enough to start a raid as a pmc. 

Focus on one Map. Hide the first ten Minutes in a bush and wait. A lot of players get killed in that time. After that, do the same as a scav. Hide, loot, survive. Wait with tasks till 15 minutes bevor the raid ends. Build your hideout, learn the mechanics, the spawns and so on. 

Yeah i know, ratstyle.....

But thats the way as a new soloplayer. And with 100 hours you are still a newbie in this game.

I appreciate the cool, levelheaded response and not some kid saying "play a different game" or "git gud".  

I try to keep in perspective that I got to lvl 7 (as modest as that is) so whatever got me there can certainly keep moving me forward.  And I do hide, and I do creep, and I do rat it out.  But that still leaves an infuriatingly awkward gun play mechanics like I've never seen or felt before.  I'm a retired cop and a former US Marine.  It's not this difficult to point and shoot a weapon.  It's just not.  

And the world has ZERO professional soldiers for hire that worked for PMCs, got stranded behind enemy lines, and still need to hone their skills.  It's just a goofy concept.  The way my asshole PMC points a weapon I would have left his ass behind too.  

• Like 1

Tekniq_1
Posted (edited)

Maybe if you use a weapon with more ergonomics? I am Not Sure but doesnt correlate that with turning speed? 

When you run naked, is the turning speed also sluggish for you? 

Do you use vsync, gsync or how high is your fps or input delay (mouse movement to screen movement) (you can audio record Pressing a mouse Button to shoot and check in audacity for example how many Milliseconds is between both Events, should be no higher than 20ms) ? 

I am also fairly New and lvl 6.

I too have a hard time and shoreline is the best map for me. 

What I also had to learn is the armor and bullet penetration system. You Range from either one shot players or Not kill a Player with a whole magazine - if you use right or wrong ammo armor combination. 

You can try that in offline Mode and Not Lose anything. 

Edited by Tekniq_1

HotA_Chaos

Unfortunately games like this are being steered by the streamers that spend 12+ hours a day on it. They get to level 40 in 7 hours (Pestily). For the casual gamer with a job, kids, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend (see what I did there) this game is a grind. We don't stream, have money donated to us to run multiple accounts therefore it becomes hard, tedious and annoying us "duck".

DroogKris
1 hour ago, HotA_Chaos said:

Unfortunately games like this are being steered by the streamers that spend 12+ hours a day on it. They get to level 40 in 7 hours (Pestily). For the casual gamer with a job, kids, wife, girlfriend, boyfriend (see what I did there) this game is a grind. We don't stream, have money donated to us to run multiple accounts therefore it becomes hard, tedious and annoying us "duck".

LMAO...well put. 

I also try to keep in mind that it's Beta.  And they very well could have a sorta 1-20 tutorial/start off section before getting to what we are experiencing now.  It's just so enraging.

DroogKris
1 hour ago, Tekniq_1 said:

Maybe if you use a weapon with more ergonomics? I am Not Sure but doesnt correlate that with turning speed? 

When you run naked, is the turning speed also sluggish for you? 

Do you use vsync, gsync or how high is your fps or input delay (mouse movement to screen movement) (you can audio record Pressing a mouse Button to shoot and check in audacity for example how many Milliseconds is between both Events, should be no higher than 20ms) ? 

I am also fairly New and lvl 6.

I too have a hard time and shoreline is the best map for me. 

What I also had to learn is the armor and bullet penetration system. You Range from either one shot players or Not kill a Player with a whole magazine - if you use right or wrong ammo armor combination. 

You can try that in offline Mode and Not Lose anything. 

No, it's not so much video lag or mouse acceleration. it's more like ADS, and the absurd amount of weapon wiggle.  IDK...it's a fair question but I can't put my finger on it.  I have everything graphical turned all the way down, not too worried about it looking good.  It just feels like I'm controlling a 12 year old girl and her daddy's rifle is too big for her.  

I also think a hip-fire dot on the screen would be a help, and isn't a detractor from reality.  in reality you have all kinds of peripheral sensations that make hip-firing a weapon a more reasonable endeavor.  Not having a dot on the screen IMO makes orienting a gun like that unrealistically challenging.  And it's not just the hip-firing.  When you ADS in real life there would never be an instance where you had the gun pointed in a slightly off direction so you end up ADSing off target.  That is just a dynamic that your brain handles involuntarily. So having that dot there helps you simulate where you don't have balance and muscle memory to aid you. It's just one of the places where the attempt to make things more realistic passes the peak of the bell curve and ends up creating human input to mouse and keyboard way more challenging than it would ever be for anyone in reality.  It's like having to learn how to walk again to simulate walking. 

• Sad 1

Rekonsile
On 7/16/2020 at 8:50 AM, FamouZPT said:

I feel you man, here happens the same...i cant kill in this game...seems impossible to kill for me...ridiculous...

And matchamaking should be balanced per levels...low levels against high levels with high gear...just ridiculous and impossible play this way..

there would be nothing fair about matching based on levels... people would make twink accounts like they have done for years in many other games and you would still be here on the forums crying and complaining about how unfair it is.

• Upvote 2

skyflashde
vor 3 Minuten schrieb Rekonsile:

there would be nothing fair about matching based on levels... people would make twink accounts like they have done for years in many other games and you would still be here on the forums crying and complaining about how unfair it is.

Thats why only a retard would do it that way.

There are tons of good ways of separating low level and high level players. Just use the search function.

Its just a matter of time anyway before they do it, the only question is how.

Rekonsile
Just now, skyflashde said:

Thats why only a retard would do it that way.

There are tons of good ways of separating low level and high level players. Just use the search function.

Its just a matter of time anyway before they do it, the only question is how.

you dont understand that smurfing or twinking has been around for over 20 plus years and still happens till this day you cant prevent it....

skyflashde
vor 7 Minuten schrieb Rekonsile:

you dont understand that smurfing or twinking has been around for over 20 plus years and still happens till this day you cant prevent it....

I play Dota2 since 2010 or so, so yes I know smurfing. Smurfing is just some low lifes trying to grief other players. We dont need to prevent that.

It may be annoying, but there arent really MASSES of players smurfing, and I dont expect smurfing to work in Tarkov anyway.

If you separate players by objectives and loot value, it doesnt even make sense to smurf and constantly lose money while doing it.

ACuddlyBadger

Its the experience and mindset. Play like a cutie get clapped like one is how it turns out in my experience. 

BlooDxHound
On 7/16/2020 at 5:22 AM, DroogKris said:

I can’t win a god damned gun fight in this game. What the hell is going on?  I’ve NEVER been bad at an FPS. What the duck am I doing wrong. 

there is only one way I can get a kill and that is by being a rat scum baby. I’m getting ducking sick and tired of it. 

if the answer is “you need better gear” then you need better lobbies.  I shouldn’t be in a game with someone i cannot win against under any circumstances.  

this poo is enraging. 

And why the duck can’t I ducking swear in an 18+ game forum. duck duck duck. 

A lot of people will say that you just need to learn tarkov and that you are new, but there is currently wallhackers and radar users in every 1/3 matches on ANY map. If you think that you are dying to weird deaths you would  be right because all those trash wallhackers know exactly where you are and even though they are cheating they never rush you, they wait till you walk out of a building and only then they kill you. If you have good loot on you it shows up on their radar and you become target. The servers are also trash right now, a lot of netcode issues where you will still be taking damage two seconds after you are already behind a concrete wall.

Rekonsile
11 hours ago, skyflashde said:

I play Dota2 since 2010 or so, so yes I know smurfing. Smurfing is just some low lifes trying to grief other players. We dont need to prevent that.

It may be annoying, but there arent really MASSES of players smurfing, and I dont expect smurfing to work in Tarkov anyway.

If you separate players by objectives and loot value, it doesnt even make sense to smurf and constantly lose money while doing it.

people will do anything to win thats why they smurf... you fail to understand that people will smurf like they do in R6 and many other games im not sure why you think that tarkov will be any different

BlooDxHound
15 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

people will do anything to win thats why they smurf... you fail to understand that people will smurf like they do in R6 and many other games im not sure why you think that tarkov will be any different

You cannot 'smurf' in tarkov because you get matched against the same type of people, its randomized.

Rekonsile
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BlooDxHound said:

You cannot 'smurf' in tarkov because you get matched against the same type of people, its randomized.

wrong you can smurf if they added a match making systems lol... its called getting handed gear from an alt/main account, top teir gear that other low levels wont have.... saem with ammo... just because there are level caps or peopel that share levels doesnt mean you wont still get poo on by someone using the gear they get from an alt account or a main account... Its like when i played AION and stayed level 40 on an account and rifted into the opposing factions areas and the main pvp areas. i had gear you wouldnt beable to get outside of having a main account on a non maxxed character and was killing people in 2 hits or less and even killing levle 60s as a level 40. See what you all fail to understand is that level doesnt mean poo in this game. Ammo >  Gear means everything in this game. Match making will still put you up against guys like me who know more about the map then you do and you will see players abusing low level players  if there is ever a match making because it is just what people do to have any and every advantage in a game... 

I still see level 35s to level 50s running around with no armor and sometimes no weapons... so level based match making will still be the same except you will have twinks/smurfs slapping you while you are still in your level 3 armor with unmodded guns... 

for example as long you dont do any quests you hardly level... killing a player doesnt give a ton of exp right? so effectively if there where brackets you run into twinks/smurfs that dont ever finish quest so they can stay lower in level longer.. Im currently sitting on 202 mill roubles if i wanted to effectively twink all i would have to so is reach said level and place some item on the market place for say 30 mill... and bam now i have 30 mill on an alt acocutn in which i will bebale to play fully kitted with all the best ammo and armor because im bored ... see how simple that is? its the same as on World of Warcraft with level 18 twinks. if people want to do something they will....

Edited by Rekonsile
  • Sad 1

BlooDxHound
19 minutes ago, Rekonsile said:

wrong you can smurf if they added a match making systems lol... its called getting handed gear from an alt/main account, top teir gear that other low levels wont have.... saem with ammo... just because there are level caps or peopel that share levels doesnt mean you wont still get poo on by someone using the gear they get from an alt account or a main account... Its like when i played AION and stayed level 40 on an account and rifted into the opposing factions areas and the main pvp areas. i had gear you wouldnt beable to get outside of having a main account on a non maxxed character and was killing people in 2 hits or less and even killing levle 60s as a level 40. See what you all fail to understand is that level doesnt mean poo in this game. Ammo >  Gear means everything in this game. Match making will still put you up against guys like me who know more about the map then you do and you will see players abusing low level players  if there is ever a match making because it is just what people do to have any and every advantage in a game... 

I still see level 35s to level 50s running around with no armor and sometimes no weapons... so level based match making will still be the same except you will have twinks/smurfs slapping you while you are still in your level 3 armor with unmodded guns... 

for example as long you dont do any quests you hardly level... killing a player doesnt give a ton of exp right? so effectively if there where brackets you run into twinks/smurfs that dont ever finish quest so they can stay lower in level longer.. Im currently sitting on 202 mill roubles if i wanted to effectively twink all i would have to so is reach said level and place some item on the market place for say 30 mill... and bam now i have 30 mill on an alt acocutn in which i will bebale to play fully kitted with all the best ammo and armor because im bored ... see how simple that is? its the same as on World of Warcraft with level 18 twinks. if people want to do something they will....

What are you on about? Lol. There is no incentive (a thing that motivates or encourages someone to do something fyi.) to transfer gear to a lower account. You will be always matched against the same enemies regardless of level. There is no KD matchmaking.

RemedySeven
7 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

A lot of people will say that you just need to learn tarkov and that you are new, but there is currently wallhackers and radar users in every 1/3 matches on ANY map. If you think that you are dying to weird deaths you would  be right because all those trash wallhackers know exactly where you are and even though they are cheating they never rush you, they wait till you walk out of a building and only then they kill you. If you have good loot on you it shows up on their radar and you become target. The servers are also trash right now, a lot of netcode issues where you will still be taking damage two seconds after you are already behind a concrete wall.

Oh look, this guy again making outrageous claims about how many hackers there are. You claim every 1/3 map yet I NEVER see them. Have you stopped to consider the fact that maybe you are just not good and all these "hackers" are just people who are out playing you?

• Upvote 1

BlooDxHound
24 minutes ago, RemedySeven said:

Oh look, this guy again making outrageous claims about how many hackers there are. You claim every 1/3 map yet I NEVER see them. Have you stopped to consider the fact that maybe you are just not good and all these "hackers" are just people who are out playing you?

Oh look, this guy again without enough experience to tell a cheater death apart from a legit death. People that try to wallbang without visual confirmation from far away and people who run to your exact location when you did not give your position away are not legit, they have cheats. I 100% run into a cheater every 1/3 to 1/5 runs. Usually meet less cheaters when I take in low gear since their radar does not target cheap gear and they run to more geared people.

skyflashde
vor 6 Stunden schrieb Rekonsile:

im not sure why you think that tarkov will be any different

Because:

a) The amount of smurfs will not be high enough to have any real meaning

b) In Tarkov killing other players is not the goal of the game, so it doesnt matter how many you kill. There is neither a leaderboard nor can you brag to your friends about it. So if you smurf, you will suck at winning in the game, and your friends will laugh about you.

c) There will be a map progression in Tarkov, so high level players will play high level maps and low level players low level maps. If you go back to low level maps, you arent progressing in the game.

Rekonsile
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, skyflashde said:

Because:

a) The amount of smurfs will not be high enough to have any real meaning

b) In Tarkov killing other players is not the goal of the game, so it doesnt matter how many you kill. There is neither a leaderboard nor can you brag to your friends about it. So if you smurf, you will suck at winning in the game, and your friends will laugh about you.

c) There will be a map progression in Tarkov, so high level players will play high level maps and low level players low level maps. If you go back to low level maps, you arent progressing in the game.

in tarkov killing other players is how you survive? surviving is the goal of the game lol.... there will never be high level or low level maps this isnt the game for that lol 
also you progress in the game after every kill and or shot that is fired and hits... you progress off every item you grab off a dead body or find in raid... 

Edited by Rekonsile
  • Upvote 1

spanna

As an ex marine and cop. I would have expected the OP to have won many firefights hiding behind cover, peeking and stalking your prey would have been easy?! .. hey ho