WTF?!

Harvg123
2 hours ago, BESK said:

R&G

*RNG, Random Number Generator 👍

opiat3
Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, DroogKris said:

And why the duck can’t I ducking swear in an 18+ game forum. duck duck duck.

Yeah... the game may be 18+ ... but you are clearly  not.

Also, didn´t you buy this knowing perfectly it was a online game?! why the hell you think if it was offline it would be much better ( because you wouldn't get destroyed by other players or loose your precious virtual gear )?

Instead of trying to improve your game, all you are doing is complaining about the game not being easy enough for you and giving out excuses disguised as ideas to improve the game ... like making it offline or adding level matchmaking.

Last case scenario , if you do not like the development build , do not play it ... its pretty simple. wait for the full game release and you can rage and show everyone your frustrations then.

Edited by opiat3

Na0cho
4 hours ago, BESK said:

Tell that to the most popular streamers then. R&G seems to be working for most of them. Combine this with netcode, desync, stutters, players with diversity in latency and bad luck.

Imo this game is both.  There are times when I run and gun and times I don’t. 

A lot of times depending upon your spawn and other players spawns and the map it’s better to move through quickly ahead of the map push and set a trap.

Sometimes it’s better if you get a poo spawn to allow other players to get in front so you can hit em from behind. 

it’s all basically map knowledge. 

some maps I have a timer in my head because I have played them so much I generally know where players will be at what times. 

Also using audio ques to push where you know the player is at times. 

you can run and gun all you want, but even those streamers who do it get clapped all the time. And they know when and where to run to minimize the chances of taking shots, they aren’t just running around Willy nilly, there is a method to the madness. 

I cannot stress enough map knowledge. It is probably the most important thing in this game. You can watch all the videos you want and yes it does help a lot , however nothing will teach you this knowledge except playing a map over and over and over and dying tons of times. 

good luck guys. This is just one old farts opinion and hope to see you in a raid!

• Like 1

Floydos
On 7/16/2020 at 4:39 PM, DroogKris said:

I feel like even the second quests from Prapor and Therapist are beyond a less than 10 solo player. I’ve gotten the key to the truck, and even gotten the Pocket watch, but haven’t ever even come close to getting out with it. 

I can’t imagine being able to get close to dorms to “find the hidden water”.  Of course I can do it on offline mode no problem. But there isn’t a 5 man team of lvl 50’s that wants my TT Pistol and Bank Robber chest rig when I play offline. 

this would be the game of the century of it wasn’t online. 

Yeah, this is so true :) Im currently at level 7, I have almost no gear (1 AK and I will never ever take it into PMC raid). Trying to complete Gold Watch too. Currently? I wasnt even able to reach dorms. 5 games in row were dorms camped by high level top geared player groups. I know this game is aimed to be challenging, but holly crap, what can a new player do in this game? 3 minutes of loading into Customs, 30 metres walking... "swooosh"... headshot... ok. New raid, 3 minutes of loading, 46 seconds untill pack of 4 geared players started to hunting me. Ok. Next raid... loading... 1,06 minutes in game, to be killed by geared player with "armor like hell", faceshield, and tons of geared guns. Yeah. Really. It´s absolutely no point to play EFT online as PMC low level player. Really no point at all. It is frustrating, it is not even "fun" (regards of playing). 

• Like 1

Rekonsile
5 hours ago, skyflashde said:

I dont play this game for PvP. I dont even like the PvP in this game. I play for entirely different reasons.

This game has no endgame. After your hideout is complete and you have a comfortable stash of like 10 million rubels the game is beaten and there is no point in playing anymore. There is only mindless grinding of useless quests left, which I wont do cause I actually got a life and better games to play.

The reason I dont get much higher than level 30 is because further levelling in the game isnt any fun after that. Whats even the point?

No clue what your last sentence means "worried about pretending"? Hu?

I play hatchling runs because "zero to hero" is the most fun gameplay that exists after level 30. We also do squad hatchling runs, which are a lot of fun as well. That it makes millions of rubels is just an addon.

I am not really motivated at all to do any "normal" raids unless I am helping friends to level to level 30. And when I do those, I am just running through the map killing stuff. So I am not even seriously looting, really. Just taking stuff I can immediately use.

I dont like easy mode raids like you are doing the whole day.

lmao you are everything this game isnt made for... no point to level past 30.... umm cheapr and or better ammo plus armor? guess this being your second wipe and all you still havent learned that.. butt hey enjoy spending premium prices on good ammo or hey using the same poo ammo you cry about that doesnt kill anything... 

doing a hatchet run and pretending to call it a zero to hero run is so ducking stupid and you dont make millions every raid or you woul dbe far better off than most of the players who go in geared.... which clearly you are not...... 

levleing friends to level 30 is there something important at level 30 that you need to reach level 30? or is this just your attempt at pretending level 30 is some magic level? i mean poo if anything you shoul dmaybe level to 33 or 32 for new trader levels but im sure your infinite wisdom of hatchet running and having no money in game would make those traders useless to you anyway? 

skyflashde
vor 18 Minuten schrieb Rekonsile:

but hey enjoy spending premium prices on good ammo or hey using the same poo ammo you cry about that doesnt kill anything... 

i mean poo if anything you shoul dmaybe level to 33 or 32 for new trader levels but im sure your infinite wisdom of hatchet running and having no money in game would make those traders useless to you anyway? 

Ok... do you REALLY believe that I am BUYING ammo on a regular basis? 😂

Dude.. seriously? I am doing loot runs on Reserve. I am the guy everyone is buying ammo from. 🤣

Especially the players like you, that are just a tad less no-life as you are and dont have all the traders open.

I make huge profits from selling FiR ammo, in fact its probably my biggest income. I mean, how many items will net 60K+ PER SLOT? And are found in abundance on almost every loot route?

And if I die in a raid, what do you think I will do with the ammo in my secure? I use it myself.

So yes... traders are useless.

I am selling, not buying. I can easily list you ALL the items I have bought in the last weeks:

- Pistol ammo 9x19 (Have to get rid of those pistols. Ammo doesnt spawn enough, probably a bug. I find tons of PMM/PBM.)

- MRig

- Mounts for rifles and helmets

- Two white armbands (They should spawn or be unlootable)

- Two weapon cases (actually barter)

- Specific barter items for the hideout like led-x, SSD drives

Thats it.

• Hot 1
  • Sad 2

Rekonsile
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, skyflashde said:

Ok... do you REALLY believe that I am BUYING ammo on a regular basis? 😂

Dude.. seriously? I am doing loot runs on Reserve. I am the guy everyone is buying ammo from. 🤣

Especially the players like you, that are just a tad less no-life as you are and dont have all the traders open.

I make huge profits from selling FiR ammo, in fact its probably my biggest income. I mean, how many items will net 60K+ PER SLOT? And are found in abundance on almost every loot route?

And if I die in a raid, what do you think I will do with the ammo in my secure? I use it myself.

So yes... traders are useless.

I am selling, not buying. I can easily list you ALL the items I have bought in the last weeks:

- Pistol ammo 9x19 (Have to get rid of those pistols. Ammo doesnt spawn enough, probably a bug. I find tons of PMM/PBM.)

- MRig

- Mounts for rifles and helmets

- Two white armbands (They should spawn or be unlootable)

- Two weapon cases (actually barter)

- Specific barter items for the hideout like led-x, SSD drives

Thats it.

LUL... you arent making poo when you die homie.  but hey if you want to really learn how to loot reserve ive got a real guide for you other than the whole running to your death poo you think makes real profit lmao

Edited by Rekonsile

skyflashde
vor 18 Stunden schrieb Rekonsile:

LUL... you arent making poo when you die homie

You sure you are playing the same game? 😂

And are you sure you have understood the economy, like bartering and stuff? 🤣

Also I am somewhere >70% survival rate on reserve loot runs since the new exit, so I am not dying a lot anyway.