Sign in to follow this  
Darkgio89

email-verification not recived

Darkgio89

I do not receive a verification email with the code and therefore I can no longer access the game or the site only on the forum that I can access. I set the Google authenticator on the forum but I do not add it to the site as well. ... Can you help me please........

and for a week I've been trying and nothing

TheWay

@Darkgio89

Hello sir,

please do the following:

1. Check the "Spam"  folder - a letter by mistake could get there;

2. Add to the whitelist of your sender's mail [email protected];

3. Please check if the mailbox isn’t full, letters may not come if the quota of your mailbox is full.

4. Check your mail settings, turn off all filters on your mail, and also check your mail forwarding settings. When forwarding is turned on, letters can go to another mailbox.(We want to warn you, if you use mail forwarding, there may be many reasons for not delivering a letter, in which case you will need to contact the support of your mail service).

5. Contact the support of your mail service with a request, why you do not receive letters from the project Escape From Tarkov from the addresses:

xKosher

Been having this same issue, tried everything nothing works. If I buy another account could you refund this one?

Darkgio89

I have seen and tried everything but nothing

refund is not possible as an account that I have had for almost a year ...

I asked for support and nothing the devs no longer responded to the e-mails and the feedback sent to google was of no use

DDLC_Monika

I have this problem since the start of June. I am still waiting on BSG's support to "come back to me".

xKosher
On 7/20/2020 at 8:11 AM, Darkgio89 said:

I have seen and tried everything but nothing

refund is not possible as an account that I have had for almost a year ...

I asked for support and nothing the devs no longer responded to the e-mails and the feedback sent to google was of no use

Yeah they keep deleting my comments about it as well. Maybe I should send Pestily a list of replies I got from eFt and put them on blast for failing their community. Biggest Flop since Destiny

Darkgio89

e-mail I do not receive, support saying that it has accepted my request and is carrying out checks. a week has passed but still nothing.

I sent feedback to Google but they didn't even reply ... one user claimed that certificates or DNS could block e-mails and etf's email certificates would expire...

Darkgio89

I came to the conclusion after contacting support and not having any help ... escaping from tarkov's team cheats people with these ways to force them to buy back the game

Xarc
36 minutes ago, Darkgio89 said:

escaping from tarkov's team cheats people with these ways to force them to buy back the game

Why they will do this ?

Darkgio89

to have funds always available...it is impossible that I have been waiting for a month for verification emails and it does not reach me

It's been a year since I have my account with the standard edition of the game and it has always gone well, verification emeil have always arrived now suddenly they don't come to me anymore?

so then one is forced to recreate an account and buy back the game of marketing tactics

Edited by Darkgio89

Xarc
30 minutes ago, Darkgio89 said:

to have funds always available

I don't believe they will do this ... they already earn from cheaters bans enough I guess.

I don't think they want or will to mess with innocents accounts ... even they are criticize by them.

Darkgio89

then someone explain to me why I no longer receive a verification email?

in spam there is not

I added [email protected] in the whitelist and nothing does not come to the same

counted the support and can't find the solution to my problem.

what I do?. wait months and months hoping it will unlock?..

I read about people who expected 6 months to wait 6 months?